At the bar: Chapter 62

Tom is sitting in the bar, watching the dancers as they strip and the other men in the bar are stuffing dollar bills in their G-strings as one a red head comes sauntering up to him, "Hey sweetie, do you want a lap dance?" "How much?" She says in a sultry voice, "$20 for just the dance. But it looks like you may need a little bit more then just a little dance to loosen you up sexy." She takes his hand and brings him to a back room. She closes the door behind her, Sit over there." She tells him, pointing to the bed. He listens to her and sits on the bed. She walks over to the stereo and puts on Britney Spears's "Hold it Against Me". She stands in between his legs, leaning her upper body forward, with her back arched and her ass in the air so he can get a good view of what he can't touch, just yet. Putting her hands up on the wall, she begins to tease him by inching her breasts close to his, just enough for him to be able to touch them then backing away before she rubs them on his chest. Tom feels himself getting harder as she rubs her breasts on him, raising his hands to cup them she pushes back down, moving away from him as she sways her hips from side to side. "Not yet big boy." As she moves her hips in a figure eight, strategically running her hands down her body, touching herself. "Do you want this baby?" Tom nods his head as she moves closer and straddles him, gently grazing his hard penis with her vagina. Feeling her heat, he moans a little. "Are you ready for me to take you now?" She says as he gruffly says, "Yeah baby, take me in your mouth, than I I'm going to fuck you so hard in that sweet ass of yours." She likes what she hears as she begins to unbutton his jeans and pulls them down, running her tongue down his stomach to his shaft, licking it like a lollipop before she takes him in her mouth, deep and hard. He moans as she cups his balls and plays with them. He grabs her hair, as he pushes his hard cock further down her throat. "I want to fuck you baby in your ass." He says to her. Taking him out of her mouth, she looks up at him, "Anything you want." He stands up and bends her over the bed and puts his thick hard penis in her ass. She feels him go in her ass and moans loudly. "Yeah big boy, is that what you want?" He says in a gruff voice, "Yeah baby, I want that ass." He cups her breast, pinching her nipples and she moans as she says to him, "Baby, fuck my wet pussy with that finger while your cock is in my ass." He takes his hand, running down her stomach, putting two fingers in her wet, hot vagina. Arching her back, she feels the sensation and pleasure she has been waiting for. "Fuck me harder baby, I want you to feel me come all over your hand." He obliges and feels her body begin to shake as she is about to come and he feels himself loosing control and comes with her.

Once they are finished, he gets up and puts his pants back on and ask, "How much is that gonna cost me?" She looks at him, with a satisfied look in her eyes, "That was better then the last time, sweetie. Half price tonight, $250 and I'll ya a bonus, if you want to go down on me that's free of charge." He thinks about it and pushes her on the bed spreading her legs apart, holding them down as he goes down on her. Flicking his tongue against her clit, he pushes his face deeper in between her legs. As she moans with pleasure, he takes a finger and sticks it inside of her wet vagina along with his tongue. Feeling the sensation of his fingers and tongue run through her body, she knows why she likes fucking him, because he is good at what he does with his tongue. Plus she doesn't mind, it's an added bonus for letting him fuck her ass. She feels herself coming, arching her back she lets out a moan as she grabs his head rotating her hips as she lets it all flow. He has her legs pinned under his arms as her is pinching her nipples which makes her come ever harder. Once her body goes limp, he gets up, wiping his face. "Here your money." He says as he takes his wallet out of his pocket, pulling out the cash he owes her. "Same time next week." She looks at him, smiles "Yeah same time baby." He opens the door and leaves.

Once he is home in his shitty apartment, he strips out of his clothes. Leaving them in the middle of the floor in his bedroom. Opening the fridge, he pulls out the bottle of whiskey, taking a slug from the bottle he closes the door and walks to the living room, sitting on the couch. Lighting a cigarette, he takes another swig out of the bottle, reaching for the remote and turning on the television. Flicking through the stations when he finds a movie that catches his attention. Taking a drag of the cigarette, then stabbing it out, he blows the smoke out and lies on the couch, falling asleep.