Tell me Why

Roy Mustang walked into his house late in the night hoping that his small mate would be fast asleep and their child asleep aswell. Once he was inside he locked the door and went to the room he shared with his little chibi omega. As he opened the door he heard his omega speaking to their child,"Why, why would you do this to me?" He heard his mate say softly to their unborn child. "Edward why are you awake," he said wondering if the pregnancy has caused his lover to go insane. Edward stayed silent for a minute and then spoke quietly,"This kid isn't mine Roy." "Come again," the taller alchemist replied sitting down next to the smaller one. "He is making me crave milk, he isn't mine." Roy looked at his love and smirked, "Ed you know you need to let the baby have the vitamins from milk so he can grow Taller than you." His smirk stays as the shorter alchemist blew a fuse,"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SMALL BEAN WHO CAN'T GROW BECAUSE HE DOESN'T DRINK MILK?!?!" The omega continued to rant as the taller leaned in to kiss the smaller man, the kiss in which Edward would be quiet afterwards. Roy pulled away from the omega,"Edward go downstairs and give the baby what he wants I'll even drink a glass with you." Edward glared, "Never it is gross." Roy grabbed his chin, forcing Edward to look him in the eyes,"Edward Elric go and drink a glass of milk now or else I'll get Riza to make you." The younger stayed quiet terrified of Riza. "Edward now." "Yeah yeah im going Basterd." With a final glare Edward disappeared into the darkness going to get him a glass of milk. As Roy waited for Edward to come back he thought to himself, 'Why was i stuck with him.' He smiles and get up going after Edward to make sure he drinks his milk.