Into the woods

The forest is supposed to be a place of beauty and a place to peaceful with your self. Well that wasn't the case with Edward Elric and Roy Mustang. Roy thought it would be nice for him and his boyfriend of two years to go to a river lot for their two year anniversary, which Edward had agreed to but, someone had a different plan. At first look their lot was filthy covered in old beer cans and food wrappers but, after cleaning the lot and setting up tents, Edward wanted to take a picture with Roy in front of the water. So the two made their way to the unleveled ground and took the picture, while Edward was setting the camera up Roy almost fell into the water below him. Edward rushed back as the camera was counting down, as he got to the spot he bumped into Roy sending both into the water.
Edward looked over apologetically at Roy know the Flame alchemist hated getting wet. After drying off the two went for a hike through the wood which ended with Edward being covered in cuts from a sticker bush trail. "Alright alright I give up I give up," Edward growled. "We should just go home and forget this ever happened." Roy smiled lightly,"Alright but I have a question first." "What," Edward growled out exhausted. Roy smirked and got on one knee in the mud and pulled out a little black box. "Edward, will you marry me?" The small alchemist froze and looked at him, "W-what." "I said will you-" Roy was cut off with a kiss followed by Edward saying "Yes"