Super Smash

So this is a modern day AU so Roy is 19 and Edward is 16
------------------------------------------------
"Damnit Roy stop it," The smaller male growled out as the taller man smirked. "Eddy all is fair in love and war," Roy grined as he won against Edward in super smash brothers brawl. Edward groans and puts down the controller. "You suck," Roy smiles and kisses Edward's cheek. "And you my love swallow." Edward rolls his eyes,"Fuck you." "Fuck you too," Edward looks over at Roy and grins,"When and where sweetheart." Roy laughs, "Well i would say right here and right now but i think your brother would have something against that." Edward blushed and looked over at the younger Elric that was sitting in the kitchen listening to music on his IPod. "Y-yeah that would be the best." Roy stands up, stretching his back. "So eddy what should we do now that you have lost at this game at least ten times." Edward glares playfully, "Well, we could play another game since it is raining." Roy smiles and hugs Edward pulling the small man into his lap. "What are you scared that you'll loose at smash bros again," Edward glared. "Well if you would stop playing Ganondorf i would win." "Yeah right shorty," Edward growled softly and yelled,"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A HALF PINT LITTLE BEAN WHO CAN'T EVEN BE KILLED BY A SHOE BECAUSE HE FITS I BETWEEN THE GROOVES." Roy laughed as the smaller man yelled,"You my dear, now quiet down so poor Alphonse can do his work without hearing your loud mouth every two seconds." Edward blushed as Alphonse spoke up from the kitchen, "Why dont you two just get a room." "S-shut up Al," Roy laughed and hugged the younger male. "I'll make you a deal Edward if you beat me at Super Smash Brothers I will never make fun of your height ever again... Do we have a deal?" Edward was filled with determination as he grinned,"Your on old man."
The end