missing you

'Why,' Edward Elric thought as tears ran down his face. 'Damn basterd why did you have to leave me why.' Edward felt a hand on his shoulder, it was Winry.
"Ed, let's go inside I don't want you to get sick it's way too cold."
"Why does it matter?" Edward questioned, "He is gone."
Winry hugged the alchemist,"Ed you did all you could, he would have been proud."
"J-just give me a couple minutes okay I want to be alone with him one last time."
Winry nodded,"I'll be inside of you need me."
The alchemist nodded as she left, "I-i'm sorry i-i should have saved you."
He looks at the grave and sobs heavily, "Why, Why did you do it?"
He heard footsteps followed by a voice. "Edward please come inside everybody is worried about you,"
Edward looks up at his husband, "I couldn't save him, Roy h-he's gone because of me."
~Flashback~
"Edward watch out," Al yelled as the rouge alchemist tried to shoot lightning at Edward but at the last second the younger Elric jumped in front of his brother saving Edward's life but ending his own.
~end of flashback~
"Edward you couldn't have known that the rouge alchemist would try to kill you."
"I still could have saved him." Roy looked at the smaller man and hugged him close,"Ed, you know Alphonse wouldn't have blamed you and he wouldn't want you to sit here and cry for him."
"I know, I know but it's still hard to see him gone, He was my only blood family left."
Roy looked at the younger male in his arms.
"Now i only have you and Winry," Edward looked up at the older male and kissing him softly.
Roy smiled softly at the younger,"Yeah I will be here for awhile. So, don't worry about me."
The small alchemist looked up at him, "I know."
Roy smiled until he felt a drop of rain,"Edward we should go inside."
Edward looked up at the sky,"Yeah, I don't want you to be useless."
Roy glares and picked up Edward carefully, "You are lucky that you are so cute."
Edward looked back at the stone that marked his only brother, the one who had went through so much to get his body back and the one who had pushed Edward to tell Roy that he loved the Flame alchemist. He would miss his brother, yes, but now he had to keep looking forward and finding those basterd who took his brother away.
"I love you Al," Edward muttered looking at the stone for the last time that day.
Alphonse Elric beloved Brother and Alchemist 1900-1920