Prologue.

I don't think there would've been a way to put this in my oneshots book, so this will be a multi-chaptered book! Yayyy~!! (not really, since I take so long to write. ;^; and again, this was a request from drrrkink) Enjoy~ 

___________________________

The streets of Ikebukuro felt eerily quiet for the young man who was walking out from a dark alleyway. A part of him was thankful that no one else was around (due to the fact that it was late at night and dark clouds covered the skies, the moon peeking out at times but still threating to pour at any time), but another part of him wished for the bustling sounds of people and their many footsteps, so he could be distracted from what had just happened...

It wasn't his fault. Sure, he was walking away from what most people might think was murder, but he didn't really mean to and he was sure he couldn't do anything about it. And yes, he should've at least called the police, but then they would question him and suspect him for it, saying that he had some sort of motive to kill the woman.

But if truth be told, fear gripped the young man because of that incident and he hated it. It was a mistake! He shouldn't be afraid from something he didn't do on purpose!

That's right... and he was alone. No one would be out this late at night. And if they were, they would have rushed to help or made some kind of sound.

This thought made the young man calm down a bit. He was safe and he didn't need to think about it- even if his chest felt tight for some reason. No one had seen him. No one had seen the accident. He was clean.

...Or so he thought.

_________________________ 

It's short, I know!! Please don't kill me! DX