Chapter 13:

Zack Loomis walks down the street, hearing excited kids everywhere. Hands in his pockets, sighing to himself just as a familiar face runs past him.

"Lindsey? Lindsey Wallace?" Zack turns to her.

"How do you know me? I'm sorry, but I have to go. A kid's in trouble" anger in her voice.

"I used to go to school with your daughter" he holds out a hand,"Zack Loomis".

"Loomis? Your related to Sam Loomis?"

"He was my grandfather. I may be able to help".

Lindsey nods her head, turning around,"Stephen, Tommy's kid, got kidnapped".

Zack remembers earlier,"I was watching him, then he ran off".

"Someone slashed my car tires, and the police won't pick up" she leads them down the street, the police station coming into view.

"He's back, isn't he? Michael Myers" Zack asks, following Lindsey to the front doors, having a bad feeling about this.

"I'm afraid.."she pulls open the front doors, staring in horror at the scene in front of her,"OH...MY.....GOD".

The lobby looks like a massacre. Dead bodies and blood everywhere, the whole police force taken out. Even a couple prisoners lay on the floor, dead. The scene looks as if a battle took place, and the Haddonfield Police Force lost.

"There's only one man who could've done this" Zack says, almost speechless at the scene in front of his very eyes.

"Michael's not a man" Lindsey says, taking a deep slowly bending down, taking a police man's handgun.

Zack walks over to the office table, looking through a few files,"we should call the state police".

Lindsey weighs the gun in her hand,"we need to find Zack" she takes out her cell phone.

Zack reads about the day Michael was born, hearing what she says with the dead bodies laying all around them, the smell of dead in the air,"you ever read on his backstory?"

"SHIT" Lindsey puts her phone back in her pocket,"phone died".

Zack continues reading the file, then is shocked as he reads farther down the page. Feeling like he just got hit by a semi truck.

"What is it?" Lindsey asks, noticing Zack's face expression.

Zack raises his head, looking at Lindsey,"Michael had a twin".

Once he says this, he feels a dark presence behind him. Hiding in the shadows. A small shiver running down his spine, hearing the tick of a clock in the background.