Chapter 12

The sun slowly sets in the distance. Kids run down the street in costumes and candy bags. Halloween has arrived.

Tommy looks at the Myer's house, stopping the car,"you can't come with me, go back to your mother".

"What?" Sarah looks at him,"why not?"

"It's too dangerous" Tommy answers back, pulling out a small pistol.

"You have a GUN?"

Tommy looks back at her,"take my car and get out of here" he exits the car, leaving his keys staring up at the house.

Sarah yells out the window going into the driver's seat,"I'll tell my mom you say hi".

"You do that" Tommy tells her, hearing the car drive off.

Tommy looks down the street, remembering this block all too well. Hearing a group of kids running past him, giggling and having a good time.

He puts the safety off on the gun,"here goes nothing".

He slowly approaches the big, dark and scary house, taking out his mini flashlight. Looking around, turning back to the front door.

Tommy slowly grabs the door handle, pulling open the door. It creaks open, shining the light inside staring into hell's living room.

He puts one foot in front of the other, entering Michael Myer's old house, hearing a door slam behind him.

"Damn wind" He tells himself.

"Michael, remember me?" Tommy yells into the darkness, trying to get his attention.

He takes another step, feeling the couch in front of him. Moonlight shining in through the windows, shining the light around. Waiting.  Watching.

"Why did you come back? Why now? And what the hell did you do to my father's corpse?" Tommy heads towards the stairs.

He puts one foot on the step, hearing a small creak. He walks up the steps, waiting for something to happen. Expecting to see a man in a white mask pop up. Seconds later, he reaches the top of the stairs.

He shines the light into Judith's room, entering it shining the light to the old bed. He walks over to the closet, staring at it. His hand closing in on the knob, turning it.

He quickly pulls open the door, pointing the gun inside. But he see's nothing, then he hears a noise in the other room next door.

"Mikey" Tommy whispers, exiting the room, gun in hand.

He looks at the next room, slowly approaching it, seeing light. He steps a foot inside, looking at the scene in ultimate horror.

A dead body sits on the bed, a tombstone behind the body reads Harold Doyle. Candles flickering all around the bed.

Tommy cries out, taking a step closer to the body, afraid at who it might be. He looks down at it, screaming in horror at his father's body, covering his mouth.

He then feels something sharp cut into his left shoulder, crying out in pain as he turns. Face to face with Michael Myers.

"Oh Shit!!"

Tommy holds onto his would backing out of the room, staring at The Boogeyman, fearing him. His eyes locked on him and his white mask. Michael Myers closes in on Tommy, holding onto his kitchen knife, blood dripping from it.

Tommy yells out loud, as he trips over a broken leg from the rail, falling over. He falls to the bottom floor, feeling pain in his back looking up at Michael Myers staring down at him. Like a cat playing with it's prey.

"Ah, Tommy" a voice is heard.

Tommy slowly lifts his head towards the voice, looking up at Stephen, and another guy with a gun behind Stephen.

"Stephen? Where's Zack? Who the hell are YOU? Get away from the boy" Tommy holds onto his back, looking up at where Michael was, the man not there now.

"Tommy, this is where you die" Billy points the gun at him, a smile on his face.