Chapter 7

Lindsey opens up the door to the funeral home,"Pasture Dan?"

The building smells of coffee, and a mint as she steps a foot in. Butterflies in her stomach, going into the lobby.

She stares at the wall, some red liquid dripping down,"the hell?"

Lindsey Wallace walks down a corridor,"Pasture Dan? Are you here?"

She opens up the first door she see's, covering her mouth in horror. The man in a black suit faces her, scissors in his right eye, dead as a rock.

"OH MY GOD" She quickly takes out her cell phone, then hears the front door open.

Footsteps come into the lobby, Lindsey hurries & hides into the room across, slowly closing the door, locking it.

The footsteps come closer, putting a hand over her mouth, looking around the room staring at a bible on the front desk, and four chairs.

The footsteps stop right in front of her room, wondering to herself if it's The Boogeyman. And then it slowly disappears down the hallway.

Lindsey slowly unlocks the door, twisting the door knob, being careful, pushing the door open. She stares into the room where the dead pasture was, a sick feeling growing inside her.

"Come on, come on" she quickly dials 911, pressing the call button, just as she turns her head, her mouth wide open.

Lindsey stares at the man who gave her nightmares for years, the man in the white mask. Michael Myers.

She drops her cell phone, just as it rings,"Michael, Myers".

Michael Myers looks at Lindsey, all grown up now, with his signature knife in his right hand. He stands there, looking at her.

"Fuck. You" Lindsey quickly turns around, running down the hallway, turning down another hallway trying to escape.

Michael tightens his grip on his knife, watching her run off as he begins the chase.

Lindsey pushes open the side door, feeling the afternoon sun hit her face, taking out her car keys.

Michael kicks open the side door, turning his head watching Lindsey trying to run off.

Lindsey hears the door, racing towards her car, noticing her tires are all flat, just as a hand grabs her from behind.

Deputy Reynolds feels as Lindsey punches him in the face,"ouch".

"Sorry" Lindsey points to the funeral home,"Michael's in there, he was chasing".

"Stay here" Reynolds pulls open the door, yelling out,"anyone here?"

Reynolds moves past the lobby area, then down the hallway, opening up the first door, his eyes wide.

"We got a dead body here" saying into his radio,"Haddonfield Memorial Home you idiot. No, it's Pasture Dan".

Reynolds checks the next room, his pistol out, pulling open the door.

"Oh no" He pulls out his radio, saying into it,"we got a missing dead body. Harold Doyle, Tommy's father".