Chapter 9

Tommy Doyle takes another drink of whiskey, hearing voices around him in the local bar.

"Rough day?" The young waitress asks him.

"Terrible day" Tommy responds back, after finding out his father's body is gone missing.

He looks up at the small tv, as 'The Thing From Another World' starts playing. The intro playing, as Tommy takes another drink.

"Tommy?" A woman's voice is heard behind him.

Tommy slowly turns his head, looking at Sarah,"what are you doing here?"

"I can ask you the same thing" Sarah sits down next to him,"sorry about...what happened".

Tommy looks down at his drink,"how's your mother?" He asks, trying to change the subject.

"It's him" Sarah looks at him, lowering her voice,"Michael Myers?"

Tommy looks to her, turning his head,"I think so, I got to go somewhere" he gets up, looking at her,"tell Lindsey to be careful, you too".

"Let me drive you" she looks up at him.

"What, I didn't drink too much?"

"You could still crash and die" she holds out her hands,"let me drive, yes, I do have my license".

Tommy finally gives in, giving her his car keys,"fine, but be careful".

A man sits in a red station wagon outside the bar, watching a young girl and a guy get into the vehicle in front of him. The man sits there for a few more seconds as he watches them drive off. A moment later, he starts up the ignition, following after them.