✩ insecure [c.s]

lowercase intended
🥀🌻
y/n's pov
I wake up to bright light shining through my windows. I slowly walk out of bed and stare at my gloomy reflection in the mirror. I think to myself, why did chance ever choose me?
    he could have anybody he wanted and he chose me to fall in love with. words would never be able to capture how much I love chance but it always baffles me at the fact that he loves me. I never feel good enough for him, and every time I see his perfect face it makes me wonder what he ever saw in me.
it was already around eleven o'clock am in california and everybody was awake in the team 10 house.
after I woke up, I walk over to the bathroom to do my morning business, but on my way I look at the full-length mirror in the bathroom that me and chance share. I automatically see the acne that's scattered all over my face, the bags under my eyes, all the red spots I cover up, how big my stomach is. I glance down and see how big my thighs are, reminding me of how fat I am yet again.
all of a sudden I break down onto the cold tile floor in the bathroom and start bawling. i'm not good enough for chance. I don't deserve him. i'm ugly, and he's perfect in every way. the only thought that runs through my head is "i'm not good enough.", "i'm not good enough." over. and over. and over.
a few seconds later I hear somebody knocking on the door. "y/n, what's wrong" crap. it's chance. I quickly sniffle and try to cover up my tears and my ugly, make-up free face. chance walks in and sees my head hidden in between my knees, which are huddled up to my chest.
he looks at me and automatically realizes something's wrong. his handsome and deep voice, speaks up and says "baby, what's wrong?" I sniffle a couple more times and then finally build up the courage to say to him, "i'm not good enough for you. I don't deserve you." "y/n what do you mean? you are without a doubt the most caring, funny, amazing, special, spontaneous, and beautiful girl I have ever met. you're perfect. I fell in love with you for many reasons and i'm not changing how I feel. y/n i'll always love you." I slowly bring my face up to his and look him in his gorgeous eyes. his index finger is brought up to my chin while his other hand is resting softly on my cheek. our lips collide with passion and it reminds me how lucky I am to have such an amazing boyfriend.
------------------------------------------------------author's note-
sooooo first imagine (: I don't write much but I hope I don't have any grammatical errors lmao but anyways, lemme know if you like it (: