✩ awake [a.t]

lowercase intended
🥀🌻
you were currently wide awake, in the bed that you and anthony share in the team 10 house, unable to fall asleep. your boyfriend had his arm around you, and your face was nuzzled into his chest. you quietly sighed, not knowing whether anthony was awake or not. you lifted your head up off of anthony's bare chest, and glanced over at the alarm clock by your bedside which read 2:37 am. you lowered your head back down, and rested it in the crook of his neck.
"anthony.." you whispered into the dark, still not knowing if he was awake or not.
"hm" he mumbled back, pulling you closer to him.
"I can't sleep again." you sighed as you scooted even closer to him, wrapping your arm around his warm torso.
"just try and get comfortable and close your eyes, okay baby?" he said looking down at you with his shimmering eyes while lightly rubbing your back.
"okay.." you quietly said, while cuddling deeper into his heated body. he pressed a little kiss to your forehead and ran his fingers through your soft hair, trying to make you fall asleep. but as you were about to drift off anthony broke the silence.
"I love you babygirl"
"I love you too anthony"

-------------------------------------------------------
had to make an imagine for my boy anthonyyyy :) anthony is one of my faves but let's be honest tho, he's literally the definition of perfect boyfriend material. plus he's also super hot :)

also sorry I haven't updated in like a week, I was on vacation and literally had no idea what to write about, but here ya go! emilio imagine coming up next 💓
(sorry this is short, I really didn't know how to make it much longer lol)