Chapter 27

Niall

After Thanksgiving break was over, we had a few weeks left of school until Christmas break started. School seemed to drag on for those few weeks, but everything stayed normal. I would still tutor Sam, which was always done in common areas now, so it ended up being more of actual work instead of messing around. I wasn't allowed in her bedroom anymore since her dad caught us. He seemed to be warming up to me and acted like he liked me. Her dad was actually a nice guy and Sam said her mom was nice too, but I had never met her. I guess they only started fighting when they were together. Sam never gave me the smallest chance to catch them in the same room.

The soccer season was over and so was football so neither of had practice or games anymore. Friday nights my parents still had their dates nights and I always told them I was taking Sam out too. Which almost always ended up as a lie and we just stayed alone at my house all night. That often times led to us doing something inappropriate we could only do when we were alone. Ever since the first time we had sex it was like we never wanted to be away from each other. We only got closer and closer every day.

This Friday it was the night before Christmas break officially started and Sam was coming over to my house while my parents were out. I always offered to take her out on dates, but she always chose to stay home with me. Staying home always ended up with us having sex, so I was fine with her choice too. We were laying in my bed, and surprisingly, we were actually paying attention to a movie for once. I had my arm around her as she was cuddled against me. I drummed my fingers on her hip bone to get her attention.

"Sam, what are you doing for Christmas?"

"I don't know I guess just hanging around all break. Not much of anything. Depending on my parents, I might go to some relative's house. Nothing exciting. What are you doing?"

"I'm going to Ireland for almost the whole break." She looked up at me and stuck out her bottom lip to make a pouty face. "Don't be pouty. It's only a few weeks." I kissed her forehead and then leaned further down to kiss her pouting lips.

"Why didn't you tell me? Are you going to get a new Irish girlfriend while you're gone?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Probably." She laughed and swatted my stomach causing me to laugh as well.

"You can't expect me to not be sarcastic when you ask ridiculous questions. Why would you ask that? Of course I'm not going to get a girlfriend while I'm back home. I think one is enough. You're a lot of work. I can't handle two of you. What if she's bad at math too? Then I would have to tutor her as well. It just seems like a lot. Especially tutoring over long distance. I don't know if I could handle that." She smiled at me.

"I am not a lot of work and you offered to be my tutor. I didn't make you do that. I even offered to pay you and you said no."

"I like being your tutor. It worked out quite well for me. I'm not taking your money because it already benefits me enough on my college applications and it would feel a lot like being paid for sexual favors since we do a lot of that when I'm supposed to be tutoring you. You're right. You're pretty easy." She sat up and her eyes went wide as she dropped her jaw. She tried not to laugh as she pretended to be shocked.

"Wow, you are really in some mood today." I laughed and pulled her closer, so she was laying with me again.

"I was kidding. You aren't difficult or easy. You're perfect, and I'm not going to get a new Irish girlfriend because I love you. You're the greatest thing to ever walk planet Earth."

"You're overselling it now but thank you. You've redeemed yourself, so I guess I won't get a boyfriend while you're gone either."

"I appreciate that."