Chapter 11

Before Tom knew it, he was back in a empty black space. Only them did he realize he was crying, and he tried to wipe his eyes clear of the tears, only to fail. He collapsed onto his knees, burying his face into his hoodie sleeves, tying to hide his soft sobs.
"Tom?" He hears a familiar accent and he looked up, wiping his eyes again. More tears fell from them, so he gave up on that task.
"I'm sorry! Tord, I'm so sorry!" He called up at the ghost. "I didn't know... I... I didn't mean to..." he stumbled over his words as he collapsed over, crying. He realized something. That was why Tord made him hallucinate he had a harpoon in his chest and that he tried to pull it out. It was because that was what he did to him.

The ghost looked down at Tom, a look of pity over his face. He floated down and seemed to sit on the ground next to the sobbing Brit and he slowly reached his hand out. Tom felt a clawed hand run down his side, so he slightly calmed down, his tears still falling out of his eyes. Tord continued to almost pet him, trying to still calm him down.
   Tom's tears slowly faded, as he wiped his eyes again and sat up. He looked at Tord, trying to choke back another sob.
   "I'm sorry... I... I didn't want to kill you." He stated, swallowing his tears down and sitting back. Tord smiled softly at him.
   "I forgive you."
   Tom ignored him. He continued to spew 'I'm sorry' after 'I'm sorry' as he pulled his knees into his chest and buried his face in his hoodie, closing off anything. Tord slowly approached him, moving closer and closer to him. Until he finally hugged him, wrapping his arms around the smaller male's body. Tom didn't know how a ghost could do this, but he ignore it and hugged back, crying into Tord shoulder.
   The norski waited until the Brit's tears calmed down again and Tom pulled back, wiping his eyes again. Tord smiled again as he repeated his words.
   "I forgive you." He was taken aback by the Brit shoving him away from the hug, and harshly at that.
   "You shouldn't. You started his whole setup to get back at me." Tom snapped. "Just kill me or something already! I deserve it!" He screamed, his voice breaking from crying to much. Tears treatments to fall out of his eyes again.

   Tord's smile dropped. He didn't say a word. He just faded away as Tom started crying again, wanting to wake up.

(sorry it was short... again.
Next chapter may be the ending, and then there's an epiloge after it.)