Chapter 2

Harry's POV

"So Harry it is very nice to meet you." She gave me a warm welcoming smile.

"You too Ms.Williams!" I took the cup of tea in my hand drinking it slowly.

"Oh please, call me Amy." She said after finishing her cup of warm coffee, resting it onto the table.

I smiled also putting my cup down.

The front door knob jiggled before a girl appeared at the front.

She stared at me before looking at her mom, awfully confused on what was going on. 

I leaned forward resting my hands on my knees.

"Oh Taylor! Come meet our new neighbor." Amy said smiling at her daughter.

She walked over to us on the couch smiling.

"Hi." I mumbled looking down.

"Hey I'm Taylor." She said putting her hands in her pockets.

"Harry." What else was I supposed to say?

"Well bye." She said before waving and running off.

I looked at her mom smiling.

I got up and picked up my cup that was now empty heading for the kitchen.

"Oh Harry, you don't have to put it away darling. I can do it myself." She reassured me placing her palms on each side of the cup.

"Well thanks, it was nice meeting you, Amy." I took my hand out of my pocket extending it towards her.

"You too, Harry. Please feel free to come back anytime." She shook my hand walking to the door.

I followed her opening the door.

"Tell Taylor I said bye." I walked out shutting the door.

As soon as that door shut, my head started to hurt. Taylor kept coming up in my head.

Taylor's POV

My eyes trailed up and down the boy's back. My body was against the window watching Harry walk away.

I sighed grabbing my phone. I decided to call Hannah since I was bored.

After 3 rings, she answered.

"Heyo"

"Hey Hannah."

"Hey Taylor what's up?"

"Nothing just bored."

"Is it ok if I can pick you up at 7:30?"

"Ok but why?"

"Can't tell you let love. Try to look sexy because you will need it."

With that she hung up. I sighed going to my closet. What was I going to wear? I looked around for a dress.

I hadn't wore a dress in a while. I looked for something else to wear before my eyes landed on the perfect outfit.

It was stunning. A white crop top with quite long sleeves, A "Stay Cute" dark grey beanie in bold letters and a small maroon skirt that had a shiny, thin black belt around it.

I took off the clothes I was wearing before and put on the clothes I had chosen out. I opened my drawer and grabbed out some black knee socks putting them on.

I looked around for my shoes and found my dark brown Doc Martens. I put them on before looking at myself in the mirror.

I checked the time on my alarm clock and had seen it was barely 6:39PM.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed the straightening iron. I then started to straighten my hair and apply a few bits of make up.

It was only a few minutes until Hannah was going to arrive.

•7:30PM•

Taylor's POV

I waited for Hannah sitting on my bed. A few seconds later a car honked. I ran down the stairs looking at the mirror next to the door fixing myself up.

"Bye Mom!" I ran out the door and to Hannah's car.

When I reached the car, my phone slipped out of my hands.

In the passenger seat a guy with curls and tattoos sat there, making out with my best friend.

Hannah.

•••••

A/N: Heyo people. Thank you for reading. I will be updating mostly once a day.

ilysm thanks for reading!! The picture to her outfit is on the side guys : )

(This is editing and wow that "I will be updating mostly once a day" thing was a total lie)