Chapter 3

Harry's POV

"Taylor," I mumbled, scooting to the driver's seat. I looked at Hannah smirking before placing her hand on the handle of the car.

"Open it," She did as she was told and let Taylor in. Taylor laughed before opening her mouth.

"I didn't expect this to happen." She said after sitting down. She shifted in her spot for a while before no movements were heard.

I gave a small chuckle before starting up the car. Once the ignition was turned on, I drove far off to one of my favorite spots.

****************

"H-Harry.." Taylor said, gripping onto my leather jacket. I turned to look at her sitting on the chair, a cup of vodka in her hand.

"Mhm.." I mumbled putting the wine down.

She dropped the bottle of vodka, the bottle cracking with alcohol leaking out. Her hands shook in fear as she looked behind me.

I turned but didn't see anything.

I quickly picked her up by the waist carrying her outside of the bar. Hannah followed right behind me with some creep also.

I walked to the car before grabbing my keys. I searched for my car keys fumbling with the whole pack,

Once I found it, I unlocked it and put Taylor in the passenger seat. Hannah and the guy she met sat down in the backseat for privacy.

I didn't want to know what was going on back there.

I got in the car starting up the car.

"Oh my gosh.." Hannah's voice mumbled in the back.

I blocked the sounds that were heard driving to Taylor's house.

I looked next door which revealed my house. I was pretty sure that Taylor's mom wouldn't mind her being here.

I parked in the driveway turning off the car. I looked back and saw Hannah asleep on top of the stranger.

I sighed before waking them both up. I got out of the car and opened the other car door.

I picked up Taylor carrying her to my house. I locked my car waiting for Hannah and the guy to come out. I sighed before I grabbed my keys in my pocket and opened the door to my house.

I put Taylor down on my couch laying her down. I shut the house door locking it.

I slowly walked over to Taylor watching her lay there.

I bended down quietly, tracing my thumb over her cheek.

I stared at her for a moment. I quickly turned away before sitting on the couch facing her.

***

Taylor's POV

I woke up looking around. The whole room was dark. I started patting the bed until I finally grabbed the blanket. I pulled it off of my body before my feet made contact with the floor.

I looked around trying to look for a light switch, or anything that could brighten up the room. I walked around before I hit my toe on the corner of a table, falling onto the floor and knocking something over.

"Ow." I mumbled to myself covering my ears as a few stuff fell shattering onto the floor. I reached for the carpet slowly sliding onto it.

I turned on the nearest lamp that was just beside me all along looking around. Once I spotted the door, I looked down and had seen the same clothes I had on earlier.

I grabbed my shoes putting them on running to the door. I tried to unlock it but I couldn't find the key.

I started to curse under my breath as I kept on failing to open the door.

Then, a door started to creek open before footsteps were heard.

I quickly ran to the nearest room closing the door quietly. I turned around and had seen it was the bathroom.

"Hello? Katelyn is that you?" A deep voice spoke from far away, suddenly getting closer.

Harry? oI thought in my head before leaning my ear onto the door.

Then it was quiet. Once it was safe to come out, I opened the bathroom door looking down. I looked behind me and quietly closed the door.

I turned around and screamed. I fell against the door, my back cracking a bit from the hit earlier.

I looked up and had seen Harry's hair leaned back.

"It's fucking 3 in the morning Kate, why are you up?" He cursed before backing up giving me space.

"I don't know. I just woke up?" I replied back waiting for an answer.

"Just go to bed." He mumbled before walking away to his bedroom and closing the door behind him.

I walked back to the couch putting the covers over my body. I didn't know where I was. I just really wanted to go home.

*********************

A/N : SHORT CHAPTER IK IM SORRY I JUST IDK OK BYE ILY ALL ILL UPDATE LATER ILYSM