Chapter 4

Katelyn's POV

I sat up seeing I was in my bed. I yawned and looked right next to me. I screamed causing the boy to wake up.

"Is something wrong?" Harry said in his raspy morning voice. I stared at him and my bed. Why was he even here?

"Why are you in my bed?" I ask standing up. He also stood up staring at me. I turned around and looked in the mirror.

"Oh my god.." I quickly grabbed my robe wrapping it around me. I turned to look at Harry and saw him smirking at me.

He chuckled walking over to me. "You don't remember?" He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No, I don't." I unwrapped his arms around my waist walking downstairs. "You got drunk and I had to take you to my place. Then I drove you back home."

 "Oh," I said walking to the kitchen. I sat on the couch and grabbed the remote. Harry sat down next to me laying down.

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked standing up, dropping the remote.

"Sorry.." He mumbled standing up too. He grabbed his leather jacket walking to the door.

He waved before he opened it. I frowned before stopping him.

"Wait," I sighed walking over to him.

 He gave me a small smile walking back in.

"I never said you could come in," I laughed watching a frown appear.

"I'll just go.." Harry said before walking out. "W-" The door slammed shut, making me flinch at the sound.

"I-I.." I couldn't even bare to speak. He just shut me out.

My phone rang at a moment of silence. I ran to my phone answering it.

"Hello?" I asked walking around.

"Hey Taylor, it's me Emily.." She said in a mournful tone.

"Oh hey Emily! What's up?" I asked sitting down.

"I'll come over in a bit.." She said hanging u[p.

"Bu-" The beeping sound on the phone grew louder and louder. I quickly threw my phone before running up the stairs.

When I reached the last step, someone knocked on the door.

"Ugh, pests." I mumbled before walking back down.

I opened the door and saw Harry leaning against the door frame.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"I forgot something," He said stepping in.

"Wha-" He cut me off pressing his lips onto mine.

I don't even manage to move. His breath smelled like cigarettes and beer.

He pulls away from me, my lips feeling warm.

I brushed my finger against my bottom lip.

I look up and see Harry laughing.

"What, you've never had a kiss before?' He looks down at me.

I cough before speaking.

"I have, But I don't know." I defended myself. He shook his head before walking out.

First, he kisses me and then leaves?

I shut the door on his back locking it.

I turn around with my back against the door.

My stomach was fluttering. My lips started to tingle causing me to smile.

I slowly slid down until I fell down to the ground.

I was speechless. Our lips were in perfect sync.

Although, I couldn't even tell why he just barged in and kissed me, then left.

**************

Authors Note :

Oh my god 44 reads already? I only have 4 chapters up aww. You all are so sweet ilysfm I can't even express my feelings right now. You all are so amazing.