Chapter 5

A/N : This story only has a few chapters and I am so close to 100 reads oh my god! Sorry I haven't updated in a month. I didn't know what to write about until last night :) Hope you enjoy!

*******

Taylor's POV

I held my books up to my chest before shutting my locker. I made a sharp turn walking to class.

"Taylor!" A man's voice shouted. I rolled my eyes, walking faster.

That voice was familiar. It was so irritating.

"Taylor, come on!" A hand was placed onto my shoulder switching me around.

"What do you want Dan?" I asked shaking my head.

He gave me a small smile letting go of me.

"Do you want to go take a walk?" He hesitated looking down.

"You mean ditch school? Haha no way," I laughed walking past him.

I know, it was rude to just walk away. Why would I even ditch school for HIM?

I felt guilt flowing through me. I wanted to run back and apologize to him.

Although I couldn't. I ran to my next class which was Chemistry.

I finally reached room 206 and waited in line.

Mr.Burks greeted people as they walked in class. When it came to me, he put his hand in front of my chest.

"Hope you're still feeling alright, Ms.Williams." He smiled before letting me pass.

I furrowed my eyebrows walking to my seat.

"Harry, please stop fooling around! If you keep acting up I will have to move your seat." Mr.Burks exclaimed.

I looked up from my notebook and saw Harry sitting diagonally from me. Chills sent through my body as I remembered the other day.

"Harry! Go sit next to Taylor right now." Mr.Burks demanded smacking his ruler onto the desk.

"Mr.B-" I sighed stopping myself. I moved my backpack off the chair that was next to me giving him space.

"Just shut up during the lesson." I mumbled facing the teacher.

Harry leaned back, relaxing through out the whole lesson.

*******

I walked out of class annoyed by Harry.

I walked to my locker and saw a tall, dark figure leaning over my locker.

"What the hell do you want now." I walked over and saw his curls.

"Harry?" I asked walking to the other side.

He flicked the lighter on and off, holding a cigarette between his teeth.

"Harry, you shouldn't be doing that in school. You're going to get caught." I took the cigarette throwing it onto the ground stomping on it.

"Hey! What the fuck is your deal man?" He put the lighter in his pocket before he stood up.

"My deal is that I am trying to help you." I grabbed the cigarette box he was taking out, holding a firm grip onto it.

"I don't need your help," He mumbled taking it back.

He took another one out, sliding it between his teeth.

"Besides, why do you even care?" He grabbed the lighter from his pocket turning it on.

"Well you are leaning against my locker so," I fiddled with my hands waiting for him to leave.