Sweet As A Butterfly

The next morning I felt a little bit better. I got up and found Kakashi eating breakfast. I quickly join him. "I thought you said not to eat breakfast", I tell him. "You'll see why later", he smirks. I shrug eating.
"If you don't feel good you can stay home", he says. I shake my head,"No way I'm going no matter what happens!" Afterwards we head to the meeting spot.

(Sorry this part is boring and is going to be skipped)

I stop remembering Naruto tied to the post. I pull out my kanei and cut him loose, he thanks me scratching the back of his head. He pretendes like nothing happened yesterday. Sasuke didn't even look or Speak to me once at all, he is probably still mad, but whatever. Sakura is clinging  to Sasuke, but today he doesn't shake her off like he usually would; it like he just doesn't care anymore. I don't have time to think about that, we passed I should be proud.

Kakashi gave us the rest of the day off, but starting tomorrow we will begin D rank missions.

Just as I am about to talk to Sasuke, Sakura grabs him by the arm and locks arms with him.
I feel terrible inside, like I am being stabbed by a kanei. I swear it burns. I quickly walk past catching up to Naruto, I can't stop myself as jealousy grips at me.
"Naruto!" He turns his head to look at me with his dopey grin. "You did great...", I kiss his cheek grabbing his hand and squeezing it tight. I let go walking ahead and meeting up with Kakashi. "Still think I don't rock my suit?", I smirk while asking. A smirk plays on his face underneath his mask. "I said before only a ninja can wear my suit", he muses. We both laugh at his little joke.

"You look great..." He finally says after we finish laughing. I blush, looking up with a dopey smile. "We match, therefore you look just as great!", I add and he looks down at me with a sparkle in his eye.
"Who was your sensei? You know before you became a ninja?", I ask and he looks up at the sky. "Minato, the fourth Hokage", he replys. My jaw drops as I stare at him in disbelief.
"You had a Hokage!? That's So incredible!", I yell. I blush before adding in a whisper,"your amazing..." A blush washes over his face. I lick my lips running my fingers across the scratched out symbol on my old headband, the sign still scraped to the core.
"Kakashi?", I say his name.
His eyes turn to me,"Yes Suzka?"
"One day when I become the greatest ninja alive, will you solute me?" ,
I ask with a grin on my face.

"Of course."