Different Then I Was

I look into the mirror with a shocked expression on my face. My hair was not a silky white like it used to be; it is a cluster of different shades of blue, longer then before. My eyes a darker blue, a blue that looked like the ocean waters. I look beautiful, I exhale turning to see Pein standing behind me, his face never been so serious
. "So do you like it?", he asks coming closer and running his hands through my hair. "Yes, very."
Even though I was technically kidnapped and forced here, I felt instant security as I arrived.
Although my mind keeps telling me this place is not just another place I was held hostage, no it's telling me this place used to be my home.

A man I have never encountered walks in, his hair raven black with eyes filled of silver.

"Good, Itachi I'm trusting you not to let Suzka be harmed or taken away from me.", Pein says to the guy that's supposedly Itachi.

Itachi nods his head, but something didn't seem right; he seemed a little off.

"Ok let's go", I say and he nods.

We arrive shortly, and to my surprise Itachi has not said a word to me. I suspect deep down, that is not Itachi.
I stop him by grabbing his shoulder harshly; pulling him to face me. In a whisper I say,"Who are You!?" He looks side to side before grabbing me by the shirt and pulling me into an alley.
"You trying to give me away Suzka!", he bitterly yells the words rolling off his tongue, his voice deep and vexing.
"Who are you and how come you know my name?", I snap back, his expression relaxes oddly.
"You don't remember do you?", he questions and I furrow my eyebrows.
"Remember what?! Please tell me!", I nearly yell, searching for any possible memory.
"Never mind that, we have to get out of here before Pein finds out Itachi's not with you", his silver eyes flashes towards me.
"I'm not going anywhere with you.", I growl.
"I don't even know you", I add and he lets gives me a serious look.
"I believe you know me very well, my name is Zero Wolf; I am your guardian.",
He states bluntly before holding out his hand,
"Please Suzka, just trust me."

I hesitate for a moment, before putting my hand in his.
Besides what else am I gonna do,
It's not like I have a choice.