Chapter 8

I pulled the bag forward, and on the front in silver letters under silhouette of the woman it read Dirty Dina’s Adult Fun Shop.

“Adult fun, well what’s so fun” I said opening the bag. What I pulled out was shocking. Strawberry flavored lubricant, an edible bikini, and two dildos, one black, one white.

“Whoa! Coach Jamison is a freak!” I said shocked. I placed everything back in the bag. This was simply unbelievable. Too much to discover in one day. I put everything back in its place, and shut the trunk. I dragged the cooler, thank God it had wheels.

“Humphrey! You running mighty slow today! My cherries are about to die of dehydration and you just lugging around like you don’t have anything to do! Speed it up!” Coach Jamison shouted.

“Sorry Coach” I said as I opened the cooler for the girls.

“Coach what’s up with this water” this girl said looking at her funny shaped water bottle. It was a rectangular bottle with a round blue top. It had flowers going up the side, It was kind of Japanese like with all the drawings. The flowers covered a mountainous scene.

“I’m glad you asked! This here water, is straight from the Japanese springs, enriched with vitamins in nutrients, that you all need. Might taste a little funny at first, but you’ll get use to it. Don’t worry it’s safe FDA approved” Coach Jamison said. The girls drank the water, since it was the only thing cold and available to drink. After the water break, the girls went back to practicing. Soon cheerleading practice was over. I was filing some papers, in Coach Jamison’s office. Her office was way in the back of the locker room.

“Hey you Chink, quit staring” I heard someone shout.

I opened the blinds a little but and peered out.

It was Jenna, the meanest bitch on the squad.

“My name is Ying, and I wasn’t staring” Ying said.

“Yeah you were staring at my boobs. I totally saw you” Jenna said putting on her shirt.

“She’s only staring cause she doesn’t have her own to stare at” Jenna said. The whole locker exploded with laughter.

“Oh and Thing, tell your mom I got a job opening for her. My floor needs waxing” Jenna laughed.

I came out the office, and the whole locker room was booming with laughter.

“Her name is Ying not thing, and why don’t you get your lazy ass up and mop your own damn floor. Besides you kind of need the exercise by looking at those thighs” I said scowling at Jenna

The whole room fell silent, and all eyes seemed to be on me.

“What did you say to me?” Jenna said.

“You heard me the first time” I said.

Jenna looked at me with narrowed eyes. She was tall dark brown haired girl with bright brown eyes.

“Look you little reject, before you and try and stand up for somebody, stand up for yourself you pitiful nerd” Jenna spat.

“I’m far from pitiful, you Botox Barbie, with the cellulite thighs. Before you try and pick on someone, why don’t you go tone up those pitiful cellulite thighs of yours” I retorted. By now we were face to face, and just about to bite each other’s noses off.

“You wish you had my thighs! That’s why you are just another lame, trying to get in where you don’t fit in! I see you around school, sucking up to Danica as if she’s some god. You are so desperate for friends, you’ll defend chink and anybody else who you think will make you known. Well you’re still nobody, and so far you failed, just like you fail at everything else except being a dork” Jenna said cruelly.