Chapter XVIII Part Two

*resurrects from the depths of firey hell*
Thank God. Guys, hell sucks. Here's the story! BTW it sucks I'm sorry.
Also it's early.

Dylan's POV

I woke up to see nothing.

Something smelled strongly of potatooooooothey put a sack over my head.

Classic.

Please don't let this dirty my beard...I prayed in my head. I'd shaven it a couple weeks ago for a video and I regretted everything so I took liberty to keep it pristine til the end of time.

Life sucks without a face blanket.

I squeezed my eyes shut as the potato sack was ripped from my head leaving a bright light shining right in my face.

I hissed and tried to bring a hand up to my eyes but they were restrained unfortunately.

"Hey Wilford! He's awake!" I heard a familiar voice call in a sing-song voice.

After my eyes adjusted to the light, I recognized the voice's owner immediately.

Azaria?

I must've said it out loud because she turned to me and smiled sadly.

"Hey buddy ol' pal ol' friend. Sorry about all this but just trust me 'mmk? Senpai will listen to me as long as he thinks I'm on his side. Don't say anything, he's coming."

The heak is a Senp-...Oh. Of course. The person who kidnaps me just had to be her Senpai.

Great. Well I'm doomed.

"Thanks for letting me know Azaria. You can go now." The man whom I am assuming name is Wilford said.

She nodded but not before giving me a very subtle wink.

"So. Where's (Y/N)?" He asked me.

Well straight to the point. That's a relief.

"I'm sorry but I have no idea. I was about to start looking for her when you showed up." I said.

He grunted and crossed his arms. A light somewhere was turned on and the whole room was illuminated.

Stone walls.

Metal shelves.

Bloody badger pelts hanging from the ceiling.

Lots of knives.

I think I just peed a little.

Wilford turned the lamp that was shining in my face off.

"I'll ask you again. Where is she?"

"Dude! I don't fricking know ok?!" I said, struggling in my bonds. I was in a folding chair so it folded in on me, causing this Wilford guy to chuckle.

Un-fricking-reliable pieces of crap...

"Wilford! You heard the girl, no torturing him!" An unfamiliar voice shouted from nowhere.

"Ah come on! She doesn't have to know!" He shouted, ignoring my struggling in this uncomfortable position.

"I can hear you! Touch one hair on his head and see what happens!" I heard Azaria shout.

Wilford grumbled something about being a gentleman and turned back to me, snapping his fingers and changing my state.

Now I was standing freed of all bonds. This guys was short for a dude.