Rules

1. If you reveal your species to anyone outside the roleplay, I may consider asking you to leave the roleplay. This is supposed to be a surprise. Revealing your species in the roleplay is expected at some point, but don't refer to your character by their species or make it really obvious. They're supposed to be trying to hide their species.

PLEASE REMEMBER I AM CHOOSING THE SPECIES OF YOUR CHARACTER.

2. Please be literate. This means no text talk. I can understand quality over quantity, but please no one liners. Roleplay is about bouncing ideas off of each other, after all.

3. No God modding. No controlling other people's characters.

4. Please refrain from anything of a highly sexual nature. You may be monsters, but you're still in public!

5. I highly doubt any characters will be killed in this but please be respectful if you do kill/get killed. Please allow room for the character you're attempting to kill to decide if they are dying or not. There's nothing worse than someone killing your character out of the blue and not giving you a chance to survive.

6. I expect cursing in a roleplay like this, however please censor it as the way wattpad marks comments is frustrating.

7. Once you've written your form and I've accepted it, that's your character. Stay true to your form. The only way your character may change over time is gaining scars/injuries. If they do change personality I want the reason in advance and I will decide if I think it is suitable.

8. While I haven't decided a particular era, it isn't modern. So no modern tech or clothing, however I don't mind more modern speech.