An interplanetary Lover

Speaking of space, I've been seeing Cosmos every now and then in the evening or at night, I found him to be really interesting. He always had something cool to say about space.. He's very intelligent.

~at the beach~

I find Cosmos and talk with him for a while. He teaches me about his planet and the constellations. I find it absolutely fascinating, and the way his eyes light up when he explains things that are far too advanced for me (though he doesn't realize it) is so cute. I ask him out on a date and he agrees.

~at the farmers market~

I take him out on a date to where the farmers market is still happening, he looks amazed at all the fruits and vegetables on sale and all the toys as well.

"(Y/n), what do you call this?"

When I turn to see what he's looking at I find him intensely staring at a little rubber ducky. I try to hold in my laughter.

"We call that a rubber duck"

"Rubber...duck... what is its function?"

I pick it up and give it a squeeze *SQUEAK!*

He looks a little startled at the noise. I giggle "it's a toy for the bath"

"Hmmm... how interesting..."

I laugh as I watch him give it a squeeze, then I get a thought..

"Cosmos, when is your birthday?"

He looks over to me first in confusion then understanding. "Ah.. that's right, your people celebrate birth... I would be roughly the equivalent of your July 20th"

"Your people don't have birthday parties?"

"No"

I think about that for a while after we say goodbye... that really sucks...then I get an idea!

The next time I see Cosmos I instantly bring him along to the outdoor lounge for a date.

~at the outdoor lounge~

"Thank you for inviting me out tonight. I'm glad to be here with you. But why were you rushing?"

"Surprise!" I say and reveal a table with a large cake, confetti, and a present. "Happy birthdays!"

He seems speechless.

"I know it's not your birthday... but you said you've never had one, so I wanted to make up for the lost time by throwing a little party"

"Oh... thank you..."

We sit down and I sing him "happy birthday" before telling him to make a wish and blow out the candles. It's like having a birthday party for a one year old that doesn't know what to do. We have some cake and talk. Finally he opens his present and he's very surprised. It's the same rubber duck we played with at the farmers market! The smile on his face and the blush made me really happy to see.

"Thank you for this gift. That's very thoughtful of you. No one has ever... done something like this for me..."

He looks really touched by this gesture, I'm glad. We continue our date and the birthday party happily. Then Cosmos says with the kind of eyes I've grown used to.

"My body is feeling warm and my breathing has deepened. I believe I am now in heat."

Uhhhh.. OK!

~at home~

He's the birthday boy~. I take him home and allow him to get settled while I grab some water. I also check out the pictures he's sent me:

The first was him sitting in the control center of his space station looking up at the stars happily.

The second was a picture he sent me of him escaping some space prison and shooting a slimy monster... his outfit though... it was a red latex bodysuit with black buckles over his chest and thighs... and honestly... it looks as though there were black nipple clamps that were part of his suit... uh.. Ok.. I ain't complaining~ at least I know something special to do in bed ahead of time~

And the last one was a picture he sent of him getting attacked by a tentacle monster. At first I was concerned but he assured me he was used to it..... okay..... the octopus thing held his arms and legs and spread them apart, one tentacle was wrapped around one pectoral and the other was around his waist, and to top it off.. another tentacle was wrapped around his 'member' and another was going... into his.. backside... if you... catch my drift... at least that's another thing I could pull off!

When I return to my bedroom he is only wearing his cream beige underwear. Ooooo~

"My underside has stiffened; I yearn to be touched."

Wooooow... I've never heard someone tell me their 'hard' like that.

"I cannot control myself anymore, I must be in your body."

Direct as ever, I gladly give him what he wants, and I stuck a few things in him as well! and we spend quite a hot night together that was also quite loving.

~the next day~

I wake up to the feeling of something touching my head. When I look up I see Cosmos looking back at me with a smile. He's softly playing with my hair as he lays next to me.

"It appears I may have underestimated human sexual capacity."

I smile at the praise and mentally pat myself on the back... wait... he's nocturnal...

"Have you been up all night?"

"Yes, I enjoyed studying you as you slept... I apologize if I lost my composure last night. You just, do things to me..."

I blush "oh think nothing of it, I enjoyed myself too"

Then he smiles, yawns and sleepily lays his head on my shoulder. Since it's morning he's pretty sleepy, I get dressed and drive him back to his spaceship for him to get some rest.