Trap Dat

It is currently very late, and i have been up watching pitch perfect with my best friend over facetime, so im extreamly tired. But I am commited, pluse i love love LOVE this story, so im writing a new chapter!!!!! This is going to be one of the bigger chapters in terms of climactic events, or at least i think so. Here we go!!!!!!

Jaycee's POV

We were ushured to desks and, of course, told to sit down. The people who I am guessing are professors here walked out and the room was filled with an eeriee silence. Everyone looked around in hopes that someone would break the silence. We were sitting there when someone came into the room. He looked to be about 50 years old, was bald, and looked rather sinical. I decided to have a "chef don't judge" attitude and just roll with it. He started blabbing about the test and all of its parts whereas I was dozing off. WHAT?!?!? I had to wake up at 8 in the MORNING for this!!!!!!!!! His final words were "have fun!!!!" and with a laugh that sounded almost maniacal he left. As I looked around, just like me, everyone was confuzed. Then, before we knew it, we were "handcuffed" to our desks! Ashley was the first to talk, or should i say, scream. 

"GET ME OUT OF HERE YOU ****S IF YOU DONT LET ME ******ING GO I SWEAR-"

"Ashley, calm down There's no need-"

"SHUT UP PRESTON!!!!!"

Then, just as fast as we were trapped, I blacked out.