Part 3

I feel Mikey shaking me and saying " Wake up Emily....we're home... " I nod as Mikey picks me up and carries me inside and sits me on the bed and helps me get dressed to school and since Mikey doesnt go to school anymore he is going to be with me the whole day to help me walk around the school. Mikey then helps me walk to the car and he puts me in the passenger seat and buckles me up. We soon get to the school and we go up to the fro y office so that Mikey can get permission to help me walk around the school. The staff members give Mikey permission to help me. Mikey then helps me to my first period class and as soon as we get in there the intercom goes off and says " someone is in the building. This is not a drill this is not a drill. " Mikey closes the door quickly and he pulls me into his protective arms as the teacher locks the door and we hear someones voice that we thought we would never hear again. We hear Mcjuggernuggets voice...my eyes widen and Mikey pulls me as close as he can to himself as I bury my face into his chest. The door handle soon starts moving rapidly as Jesse tries to open the door. The door handle suddenly breaks and the door opens. Mikey takes both of us to the farthest corner of the classroom which luckily is also the darkest corner of the room so if someone was their you wouldn't be able to see them no matter how close you were. I bury my face into Mikey's chest then we hear dogs barking and police come in and pin Mcjuggernuggets to the ground and arrest him and Mikey gets up with me still in his protective arms.