An introduction

My parents named me Ashlynn. I'm sitting through my last year at university, and not gunna lie, I come from a family of aristocrats. (And I don't mean the feline Disney film. I wish I did.) We're considerably okay when it comes to the money department.

The family one on the other hand...

I have a melodramatic mother who came straight from a soap opera fresh out of the womb, who for some reason married my father – the complete opposite. Sometimes I wonder if his ancestors are from the Adam's family; he's as stoic as the hand.

My teen sister Anne is just... Anne. Which is an apology in it of itself.

Aside from that, life is good. Well I guess it was until I got wasted and woke up next to the toilet of a hotel suite – married to the stranger laying on the master bed.

A few hours before my actual wedding.

I just hope I didn't marry a creep. I also hope that he can survive alcoholic mothers, angry grooms, sophisticatedly snobby parties and... Anne.

Crap, my mother is so going to kill me.

***

Hey guys, author here. I wrote this story inspired by a prompt, but only wrote the beginning because I didn't think it was worth continuing. I wouldn't have finished it if my sister didn't nag me to complete the story. So here we are.

I do not tolerate plagiarism in any form, and copiers are shunned from society and hated upon by both readers and writers. So please don't do it, it brings nothing but negative emotions.

This story contains a lot of drama, naturally, but I tried to be as humorous as possible while writing too. I want people to laugh, smile and enjoy what they read. Everyone deserves to be happy.

Hopefully I'll keep you entertained.

Keep smiling,

Vikky.

***