Babies

"Hi-yo-ri!"

She looked at him like he had barfed on her. “We’ve been over this already, Yato.”

He got up from his seat and trudged over to where she was sitting. “Come on, Hiyori,” he whispered into her ear. She flinched as he tucked some hair behind her ear. Now he was on the couch with her. Facing her. They’ve been together for who knows how long, but Hiyori still let him affect her like that. He always affected her like that. The way he walked, the way he looked at her, and especially the way he said her name sent shivers down her spine.

Hiyori looked up at and at him, completely distracted from what she was doing previously. “No Yato,” she said, her voice cracking. He let out suppressed laughter.

“Ahahaha. Hiyori?” They were having a staring contest now, neither wanting to admit defeat. Yato blinks first. “How the hell do you even…” he trails off while rubbing his eyes.

“Ha! You lose! You still have to- mmph,” she tries to complete her sentence, but she’s at a loss for words. Their lips brush at first, but then they’re overcome with love and lust. He strokes her hair while she tugs at his. The god’s arms find their way around her waist. He can’t help but sniff her hair, wanting to take in every scent she’s encountered today. They fall backwards, with Hiyori on top. They break apart.

“Heh, never thought you’d top.” She blushes furiously. He licks her lips one more time. And before he could again, Hiyori puts a finger on his lips. “I am still not changing his diaper.”