Chaper 10

[Feliciano's POV]

I heard the door being knock down,I told my cat to hide in the closet,he did as he was told,I quickly went to the basement that's underneath my bed.

As I went to the basement,I grabbed two guns,they are twin guns. I have to put them in good use,I have ammos. I need to get prepare,Ludwig will kill my brother and everyone else,I have nothing to lose for.

So I heard footsteps above my bed,they climbed down the ladder,I turned around before they can shoot me,I shot them in the head,directly in the head.

Bullseye.

“I'm good~"

Their bodies drop with the thud as I step over their bodies,I climbed out of the basement and went to my room. I opened my closet and talk to my cutie cat.

“Daddy won't be home by tonight,you are a smart gatto,you know what you have to do if I don't return." I said.

My little gatto nodded as I left home,I hurry over to the place as I seen German soilders everywhere,My friends and workers are probably dead. I sneak inside from a serect hatch way into the Lovino's place.

As I got there,I opened up the hatch and peek outside,I only see Kiku fighting against a German solider alongside with Matthew. Kiku slash the solider's arms off so he won't use his guns anymore.

Then,Matthew gush out the eyeballs with the scissors.

I'm impressed.

“Feliciano-Kun? I know you're there,it's safe here,but Lovino-Kun needs help right now. The chief of the Germans are in there right now,Antonio is fighting off with him,go help him." Said Kiku.

I nodded as I climbed out of the Hatch. I looked at them and nods to them if they stay alive. They smiled at him and heard another german solider has entered the building.

I went upstairs and check up to Lovino. I kick the door and only see Antonio fought against Ludwig.

Antonio has cuts on his neck,a scar on his face,and he is bleeding from his arm,the bullet hole can be seen from his chest.

“why are you still standing?! Why won't you die!" Shouted Ludwig.

“Lovino is important to me,I don't want anything happens to him,I love him. If you kill him,I'll kill you." Said Antonio.

Ludwig shoots him as I threw a knife to the bullet,I saved Antonio's life. I then pull out my twin guns and shot at Ludwig.

“This isn't going happen,you aren't going to kill my  fratello." I said.

Ludwig turns around and look at me dead in the eye,glaring at me.

“I'LL. KILL. YOU."

“Antonio,where is Lovi?" I asked.

“He's in the Vault." Said Antonio.

I thanked him as he kept fighting against Antonio,I ran down to the Vault room. He knocked the Vault room,the knocking repeat back.

I sighed of relief that Lovino is alive.

“fratello,are you okay in there,risposta." I said in worrisome.

“I'm fine,I'm safe. Don't worry,you'll protect me...right?" Said Lovino.

I nodded.

“Yes. I'm your brother,of course I'll protect you. You are my only brother left." I said.

I stand and guard to protect Lovino.

[Feliciano's POV Ends]

Antonio fought the German chief,he kept fighting against the German,he kept himself up as he is out of breath.