Chapter 1

Elizabeth
"Good morning Jake Paulers!" My older brother said to his camera, referring to his fans. I have arrived to Los Angeles to pursue my Photography career by the help of my brothers. Jake picked me up but will drop me off at our older brother Logan's house so I can spend time with him before I head to the Team 10 house.

I was going to stay with Logan but he got a new roommate and doesn't have a spare bed for me so I will be staying with Tessa at the Team 10 house. "Well baby sis, I'll pick you up around 8ish" he said as I got off his car.

"Bye brotha" I said as he drove off. I was waiting for Logan outside since I didn't know where the entrance to the building was. "Hi! Are you Elizabeth Paul?! The sister of Jake and Logan Paul?!" A girl said freaking out.

"Yes I am. Do you want a picture?" I asked her. She nodded and we took a few selfies. "Baby sis!" I hear. "Big Bro!" I yell back as I see Logan. I run to him and give him a huge hug. "I missed you so much Logan!" I say.

"Me too Lizzy" he said. I followed him up to his apartment. "Oh my gosh I finally get to meet you Kong!" I say as I pick up Logan's dog that he recently got. He's so adorable. "And can't forget about Maverick" I say.

Maverick surprisingly likes me other than Logan. He doesn't like anyone but us. "What is up Logang! My baby sis has arrived in the beautiful Los Angeles! And I told you guys Maverick loves her!!" He says vlogging.

"Hello Logang!" I say waving to his camera. I spent the day with Logan doing photo shoots in his merch. He gave me a whole bunch as well. Then we went to take some pictures since it's what I love doing.

Then we went out to eat and get ice cream and I got to look at the stars here in Hollywood and even got to see the Hollywood sign which was great! It was 8:30 and Jake called me that he was outside.

Logan walked me out and we said bye. "See you soon Lizzy!" He yelled. "You Too Logan!" I yelled back. "Now off to the Team 10 house!" Jake yelled. Yes we yell a lot. I am aware of that.

We got to the house and Jake and I were just outside the door. I never knew who was in Team 10 so this is the first time I am meeting everyone! "Okay Elizabeth nobody knows your here. I didn't tell them so this is all a surprise.
Well Chance and Anthony know but not anyone else." He says.

Well okay. Jake said that Chance and Anthony got everyone to be where the living room is at and when Jake and I walk in, Chance Anthony Jake and I will yell out Ohio because why not.

"One..Two..Three" he says bursting through the door. The four of us yell, "OHIOOO". I'm pretty sure  we scared Tessa. Jake then yelled. "Meet my little sister everyone!!" "Her name is Elizabeth and she's an annoying 16 year old" he said.

Gee thanks bro. "Elizabeth this is Tessa of course, Ericka, Nick, Chance and Anthony obviously, Emilio and Ivan, and Kade" he said introducing everyone to me. I say hi. "LIZZY" Chance and Anthony yell as they give me a hug.

"HEYYOOO" I yell back. I missed them so much. They are basically like my brothers. I said hi to everyone individually except Kade. "Hi I'm Kade" he said walking up to me. "Hi" I say. "So I hear your into photography?" He says.

"Yeah actually I am" I reply. "Cool! I'm one of the photographers and videographers of team 10" he tells me. "Really? That's cool you should teach me some things I'm still pretty new at the whole photography thing" I say as I laugh.

"Your very outgoing I thought that you would be really shy" he says. "Oh haha everyone thinks I'm shy but I'm actually not I'm pretty weird see what I did there that's weird" I say. He laughs.

It was time to go to bed so I go to Tessa's room which is my room as well and see that there is another bed in there too. Nice. "Hey! Well this is your side of the closet and this is mine and you can use these drawers as well!" Tessa tells me.

"Awe thanks for letting me be your roomie" I tell her. "Of course" she says. And I then go to sleep, I think that we are going to the beach tomorrow so that should be fun!