Chaptet 8

Elizabeth
I woke up and remembered about yesterday. I am officially dating Kade Speiser. I couldn't help but smile. "Morning babe!" I said as I ran into his room and onto his bed. "Hey there beautiful he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Everyone on Team 10 knew that we had started dating already except for my brothers obviously. I didn't want them to know just yet.

Kade
A few weeks passed. We have been together for about a month already. It was perfect. "So I was wondering on when we should tell my brothers" Liz said to me. "I think that we should wait. Just because we haven't even told your parents" I told her.

We told my parents about a week after we started dating. They were really happy but not at the part of how many years we are apart. They totally love Elizabeth though. It's her parents I'm worried about.

What if they don't want her to start dating since the incident that happened with her and her ex boyfriend? I guess we won't know until we ask. "That true, should we call them or FaceTime them?" She asked. "Actually I was thinking that we should go to Ohio and tell them in person" I told her.

"Really?! Are you sure Kade?! I mean we can just give them a call right now and get it over with" she said beginning to worry. "Babe I want to. I want to tell them in person that I really care and love you" I said.

"Awe I love you too" she said giving me a kiss. She's so cute. "When is our flight?" She asked. "Tomorrow" I answered. I got the tickets a few days ago. We would only be gone for the day so we didn't need to pack anything.

Elizabeth
"So what are we going to tell Jake? He's going to find out that we both went to Ohio" I asked Kade. "Uhh I never thought about that" he answered. "Babe!" I said.

"We'll just tell him that we bought your mom a new vlogging camera so she won't vlog on her phone anymore! We can go buy one really quick!" He said. "Awe you're so sweet!" I told him.

We then went to the store to buy my mom a vlogging camera! She's going to love it I'm sure that she's tired of vlogging on her phone.

Kade
We got the camera and went back to the Team 10 house. "Wow the fans are getting pretty crazy" I said as we saw fans had written on the fence and tree. Writing stuff like they were here and to subscribe to them. It's all getting really out of hand and annoying.

No offense I love them all extremely much. "JAKE!" I yelled. "UNCLE KADE" Jake yelled back. "You're sister and I are going to Ohio tomorrow" I told him straight up. "Oh for what? Why?" He asked.

"We bought your mom a vlogging camera and gear for it and want to surprise her" I told him. "Yoo. That's dope I really appreciate it bro! How long are you staying?" He asked.

"Just for that day and we are coming back and yeah no problem since she's always telling your sister how bad she wants a camera but never has time to get one" I said. Jake didn't get mad or suspicious.

Elizabeth
"Are You nervous?" I asked Kade. "Yeah kinda" he answered. I had already called my parents and my dad has his own camera finally! Looks like he is going to my moms house tomorrow around the same time we arrive so we can tell them together.

I'm actually more nervous than Kade is I feel like they won't let me be with them. Then again I feel like they will see how kind and caring he is and will accept us even if we are a couple of years apart.

I fell asleep and Kade left to his room. I can't wait for the day when we don't have to keep this a secret from my brothers. Hopefully they understand. I'm going to be really heartbroken if they don't. They're my brothers they just don't want to see me get hurt.