Chapter 2

Elizabeth
It was now the next morning and I put my bikini on and shorts and a shirt over it. We all hop into the Team 10 van that Jake got and head straight to the beach. Kade and I brought our cameras so we can take some pictures and he promised to teach me a few stuff so that should be fun!

We arrive to the beach and get into the water for a bit. "Elizabeth that is too inappropriate!" Jake said as he saw my bikini. "What are you talking about Jake it's cute and it covers" Tessa says.

"I agree some girls basically wear nothing" I laugh. He then gives me a evil look. He's so overprotective of me. We then decide to play Chicken fight. It's when one person gets on the other persons shoulders and we have to try to knock over the other people.

So Ivan was on Emilio, Ericka on Jake, Tessa on Chance, and Anthony on Nick. "Well I guess it's you and me Elizabeth" Kade says as he swims towards me. I go onto his shoulders and we play against Tessa and Chance.

We then start fighting and I knock Tessa over which makes us the winners! "THAT IS WHAT I THOUGHT CHANCE WHOOO" I yell. "Do you want to go dry up now and change so we can take some pictures?" Kade asks me.

"Yeah sure" I say as I follow him. We get our bags with our towels and clothes and walk to where the bathrooms are at. I go to the women's restroom while he goes to the men's. I finally come out and see Kade on his phone.

"Did I really take that long?" I ask him. "Yes" he says with a smile on his face. We head back to where the rest of the guys and girls are at and pull out our cameras. We then start taking pictures of everyone in the water.

The sun was setting. "Wait stay right there" I told kade. I started taking a few pictures of him with the beautiful sunset in the background. "Wow I love L.A sunsets" I told him as I admired it.

"Yeah they're really pretty" he said agreeing with me. He then started teaching me a few tricks and advice on how to properly hold the camera and how to capture different angles. It was almost 8 by now.

"Can we go out to eat I'm really hungry" I told Jake. "Sorry but we have to get going because I'm filming a video with Chance and Anthony once we get home" he said. "We can go get something really quick if you want" Kade asked me.

I agreed and we left. Since we all came in the Team 10 van we had to get a uber home. "What are you in the mood for" he asked. "I could really use a burger from Carl's Jr." I said. We then went walking since it was pretty close to where the beach was.

I then ordered what I wanted. "What do you want Kade?" I asked him. "Oh nothing I'm fine" he said. "Here I'll pay" he said pulling out his wallet. I was telling him that I can pay but he insisted so why not.

We sat down while I finished eating and talked. "I feel so weird eating when your not, are you sure you didn't want anything?"I asked Kade. "Ha no I'm fine. I'm vegan so I don't really eat at places like this" he said.

"What! You are? Since when?!" I asked. He chuckled. "For a while and I'm actually loving it" he said. "Well we should get going we told everyone that we would be there soon" I told Kade. He agreed and we left. "I'm home!" I yelled. "No one cares!" I hear Jake yell back. Well okay.

Anthony
"Dude I'm telling you I think Kade likes Elizabeth!" I told Chance when Kade and Elizabeth came back. We were in the kitchen while everyone else was either in the office or living room.

"I can kinda see it and kinda not" Chance replied. "Well I think he likes her but she doesn't even realize it" I said. "I agree bro but Jake and Logan will be pissed if it's actually true" Chance said laughing.

"What's so funny" Jake asked walking up to us. "We were talking about how real Jericka is getting" we said playing it cool. "It is real" he said with a smirk on his face. We then all started laughing and called it a night.

Elizabeth
Kade was helping me edit the pictures that I took at the beach. "Dang girl you're actually really good at taking pictures" he said. "Awe thanks" I told him. I then decided to go to sleep since I was pretty tired from today and headed upstairs to mine and Tessa's room.