Chapter 4: New Life without her

Darwin's POV

                          As I promised to Abby I always call her. I share all my thoughts here in London. She ask me sometimes when I will go back to Philippines because she said she miss me. I also love to go back to there but I can't. My mom and dad don't let me because of business porpuses.

                         I like to court her but I can't because I'm afraid she don't like a long distance relationship and I also think about our friendship. It is most important than my feelings.

-flashback-

Darwin: Goodevening Abby.

Abby: Hello best.

Darwin: Abby I have a friend he's asking me about what he should do because she fell in love to her bestfriend.

Abby: Really? That's a hard thing Darwin because if he will choose to court her bestfriend she may refuse especially if the girl don't like him. And how about thir friendship it may be broke if he will do it.

Darwin: If you are in the situation Abby what will you do?

Abby: For me I will just keep it especially if the friendship I have with the one I like was for a long time. I'm sure if we're meant to be destiny will make a way to make each other a partner.

Darwin: But why don't you fight for your feelings?

Abby: I will just observe my friend and if I feel that he likes me back I will do it.

Darwin: Okay Abby. Goodnight. *sadtone*

Abby: Goodnight. But why you sound sad?

Darwin: No I'm not. Maybe I'm just tired. Bye.

Abby: Bye. *end of call*

Maybe I will just not do it as I ask her she just choose to keep the friendship. Besides it will be a long distance relationship it will just be hard for both of us. After that I call my bestfriend Steven.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Calling: Steven

Steven: Hello kuys. Why do you call? Is their a problem?

Darwin: Yup. My bestfriend Abby.

Steven: Why? What happened?

Darwin: I called her and I say I have a friend who like her bestfriend. I just put myself in a situation but I say it was my other friend. Then I ask her of what she will do if he was the boy and he like his girl bestfriend.

Steven: And her answer was?

Darwin: She said if she was the boy she will just keep it because if they are meant to be destiny will make a way.

Steven: What a kind of answer kuys?! What's your decision now?

Darwin: I will not do it and she also said the friendship is the most important.

Steven: If that's your decision then I think you should open your heart to oher girl.

Darwin: Yeah your right kuys. Bye I'm sleepy.

Steven: Okay kuys. Bye.

-end of flashback-

*fastforward*

                        Its been 5 years but I don't still see my bestfriend Abby. I really love to go back to Phlippines to meet her but my dad don't let me. He said I should just stay here to see him how to run Memorata G. I wonder if Abby thinks of me even for a while. I miss her and I want to meet her again.

                             My life without her was hard. Its not easy to adjust here at first in school I was shy to be friends but afterwards I used to it.

Nash: Hey kuys. What's up? *Nash go to Darwin's room and tap him*

Darwin: Hi kuys. I'm fine, by the way why you're here?

Nash: I just want you to ask if you like to play basketball?

Darwin: Sure. Who else will play?

Nash: Aejel, Steven and other players. It will be on our subdivision's court 4pm-7pm.

Darwin: See you there kuys.

After 2 hours I prepare myself and my things. I just wear a shirt, short, and rubber shoes. I put a water, biscuit, and towel on my bag. I just walk to the court because it is just near from our home.

As I arrived we play basketball. Their are girls who cheer my name that's why my friends tease me. But I was used to it. Even in school their are girls who give me chocolates on Valentines and I'm not comfortable on it because many people see it. Ofcourse I always refuse on it but girls always insist on it.

Finally our game was done becuase it was 7pm. We sit first to take our rest then Nash open the topic about our vacation this coming summer.

Steven: Our game was really tiring but as the old days their always girls who cheer for Darwin.

Darwin: Tssss... I'm not the only one who girls cheer also you.

Aejel: But you have alot of fans than us.

Darwin: I don't know to you guys.

Nash: Wait kuys. Do you have an idea for our summer?

Aejel: Maybe we can go somewhere here in London.

Nash: We can go to London Eye.

Darwin: Okay. Is that final?

All of them except Darwin: Ofcoursee!

After that we go home because its getting late and we have class tomorrow.

Another update guys! Hope you support my story. And don't forget to vote for it.