Chapter 6: Preparations

Abby"s POV

                       Ring! Ring! Ring! Our alarm clock just ring because we need to wake up to prepare for school. As we wake up we wash our face and go down stairs.

Breakfast: Done

Taking a bath: Done

Wearing uniform: Done

Now we are on our way to school. When we arrived at school our friends greet us.

Taylor: Goodmorning guys!

Abby and Alexis: Goodmorning.

Abby: Wait. What happened why all of you are so happy?

Choelyn: Because all of our teachers are there and the principal announced that if we can clear our clearance today we can have our vacation tomorrow.

Alexis: Well that's great.

Gelyn: It means we can go to London sooner. :)

We go to our class and waited for teachers to enter in our room then we get the signiture of our teachers. It means we are clared. After a while lunch time comes.

Gelyn: Lets go to canteen? I'm so tired and hungry.

Alexis: Me too.

We go to canteen and eat our lunch.

Abby: We are finally cleared. We can take our rest and prepare for vacation.

Choelyn: Right. I'm too excited for it.

Taylor: By the way when we will have our shopping for our needs?

Abby: Probably tomorrow.

Then we go back to our room and wait for the time. We leave school happy because we will have our shopping tomorrow.

Darwin's POV

Juliana: *knock-knock! knock-knock!* Darwin wake up it's almost 6:15am you should prepare for your school or else you will be late.

Darwin: *yawning* Yes mom. Just give me five minutes and I will go down stairs.

Juliana: No. Wake up now you're always saying to give five minutes but it takes ten minutes for you to wake up. Hurry up! You will be late and remember your dad don't like to see you late.

Darwin: Yes mom. 

Dad again and again. If just mom don't please me to follow dad I will not. He's too strict and he always want that I will follow him. I don't feel free in anything I do. He want me to be at my best that what he says but I feel he want me to be perfect. And best is different to perfect. -_-

I go down stairs and eat my breakfast together with my mom. Another lectures from her again. Tsss....

Juliana: Darwin why can't you wake up early when you have classes? But when it comes to your hangouts with your friends you are always early, early than your scheduled time.

I don't listen to mom I just continue to eat my food because she always say that. I think I already memorize it because every morning when I eat my breakfast it is a part of it.

Juliana: Darwin are you listening?

Darwin: Yes mom.

Juliana: Tsss... Hurry up you will be late.

After I eat I take a bath then wear my uniform and the most important fixing my hair to look handsome. I called my driver to drive me to school.

Whem I entered the room our teacher was after me. Luckly I'm not late. ;)