Chapter 2: The Birthday but the Last Meeting

Janet's POV

                     It was Abby's birthday so all of us our bussy preparing foods, balloons and all the things needed for her birthday. I've already called her friends and especially her bestfriend Darwin. This is just a small celebration but my husband Ferdinand says he will announce a good news.

                       I will call Abby now to wake up so she can prepare for her birthday party. By the way Juliana, Darwin's mother, is here to help me prepare. While Darwin is playing at the living room.

Darwin: Tita may I wake up Abby now?

Janet: Oh sure I was about to do it.

Darwin: Thanks tita.

Darwin's POV

Darwin: Tita may I wake up Abby now?

Janet: Oh sure I was about to do it.

Darwin: Thanks tita.

Now I'm at the front door of Abby. I have something for her, a teddy bear.

Darwin: *knock the door*

Abby: *opened the door* Oh Darwin why your here?

Darwin: *give the teddy bear* Happy Birthday bestfriend!!!

Abby: Uh thank you. I love this. :)

Darwin: Great. Wash your face so you can go down stairs and eat your breakfast.

Abby's POV

                      My bestfriend Darwin just gave me a teddy bear. He always suprised me. As he said I washed my face and go down stairs.

Breakfast: Done

Take a bath: Done

Fix my self: Done

*fastforward*

We are celebrating my 7th birthday. It was just a small party. After a while dad announced the good news he's talking about.

Ferdinand's POV

Ferdinand: Goodafternoon to all of you. First I want to thank you all for attending my daugher's birthday, Abby Smith. And I have a good news for all of us because our business, the Memorata G. will have its expand in London. I choose Mr. Liam Navarro to handle our expand there.

Liam: Goodafternoon again. I want to thank my family first for supporting me in this business. Also my friend and business partner Mr. Ferdinand Smith for choosing me to handle the expand of Memorata G. on London. Thanks Ferdinand for the trusting me.

Ferdinand: That's nothing Liam of course I knew you too well. I know you can do it. Our expand in London will be successful.

Liam: That's a big pressure Mr. Ferdinand.

All at the party: *laugh* hahahahaha.....

(AP: And the party ended. When Liam and his family leaved Navarro's house, Liam talked to his son Darwin.)

Darwin's POV

*in there living room*

Liam: Son I think you heared what your tito Ferdinand announced. I will be the CEO of Memorata G. in London. It means that we need to go there.

Darwin: But how about my studies here? My friends my classmates?

Liam: About your studies you will just continue it there. While about your friends and classmates, you can find it in your new school there and even in our subdivision.

Darwin: But it's different.

Liam: I know. But when we are there you will use to it.

Darwin: *crying*

Liam: By the end of this week we will leave.

Darwin: End of this week?! Do you mean I just have a last 2 days here?

Liam: Yes.

Darwin: Why? It's to early. I'm sure they not yet build an office there.

Liam: They had. As soon as possible they need someone to manage there. Probably to show the market the Memorata G. products. Say goodbye to all of your friends and classmates. Take a rest. *he tap Darwin as a sign of comfort* 

I go to my room to take a rest as my dad said but while I'm lying on my bed I'm crying. I don't want to be far away from Abby. I promised to myself that I'll be beside her all the time to protect her. That's what bestfriends do.

Abby's POV

                       I wake up early to see Darwin he told me that we will play today at there house. This will be the last time we will play because tomorrow will be their flight to London. I don't want to be far away from him.

Breakfast: Done

Take a bath: Done

Then I go to Darwin's house. We just played all the time. We want to make this day perfect because it will be our last meeting.

*fastforward*

When we are done playing we go to the side of the pool. We have our conversation telling each other a goodbye.

Darwin: I'm grateful that you're my bestfriend Abby. Your the best bestfriend. If I could just not go with dad I would but I can't.

Abby: I'm also glad and proud that you're my bestfriend Darwin. No one can replace you in my life. You're like a brother to me that's why its hard for me to let you go.

Darwin: *crying* I will not forget you. I will be back I promised.

Abby: *crying* Promised?

Darwin: Yes, I promised. I have a keycahin here. One is your name and the other one is my name. I want you to keep this keychain which has your name this is a sign of our friendship. And when I go back here I can recognized you easily. :")

Abby: Thank you Darwin. I will never ever forget you, you're the best.

(AP: Then they hug each other.)

Darwin: Take care bestfriend Abby. I will always call you.

Abby: Take care also. I will miss you. :"(

Darwin's POV

Darwin: Take care bestfriend Abby. I will always call you.

Abby: Take care also. I will miss you. Goodbye. :"(

That was our last message to each other because when we go to airport Abby don't go with us because she said it will be just more harder for her to see me going far away from her.

*fastforward*

We're now in London. A new life, new beginning, new people to be with.

Please vote and spread this story. :) Feel free to comment your reactions.