Chapter 8: Is it you? (Part 1)

Abby's POV

                      We are now looking for our first stop today. Btw, we our having a breakfast in bed 'cause we're lazy to go to hotel's restaurant. Beside it's happier when we are here bacause we can do anything we want and shout and laugh as louder as we want 'cause the walls here are sound proof. hahaha... it is one thing we like here. ;)

Abby: So guys, did you find a good place hre? *while eating some sandwich*

Choelyn: Uhm. Yup. What I like most, also Gellyn, was the London Eye. It is a giant ferris wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. Also known as Millennium Wheel. *looking straight to Abby as if she memorize what she said*

Abby: You are really clever Choelyn. How can you memorize it? You're amazing.

Alexis: Amazing? Clever? Duh. She's just reading what Taylor's wrote in the paper.

Abby: Where?

Alexis: At your back.

Abby: Oh come on. You are really smart in doing silly things. hahaha... *throw pillow to Choelyn and Taylor*

Alexis: You are right ate. They good in that.

Taylor: Hmmppp... We are all good in that. Duh. *throw pillow to Alexis*

Gellyn: Guys, calm down. Whe have coffees beside here. It may spill if you keep throwing it.

Taylor: What if I just spiil it on you? *attempt to spill the hot choco to Gellyn*

Abby: Pssttt... Taylor, it's hot

Choelyn: and this is not our house so we can't spill anything that may leave a stain here

Alexis: and the hot choco is too expensive to spill it.

Taylor: Hahaha.... I'm just joking and Alexis, you really think of its cose?

Alexis: I'm just being wise in terms of money.

Abby: Wow! From when you've been wise in terms of money? Just to remind you, you always have you're shopping once a month.

Alexis: What's the problem with that? As ou said I just do it once a month.

Abby: Once a month but you spend almost Php 300,000 for it.

Taylor: See? You're not wise on it.

Alexis: Whatever.

Gellyn: Hey stop it. It's too early for an argument.

Choelyn: Gellyn is right and we should prepare for our tour today.

Then we finish our breakfast in bed with our laughs. If you'll be with this, my friends, you will always laugh because they have a sense of humor. I almost forgot me too. hahaha... After that we take a bath one by one and choose our cloths to wear. Afterward an hour we are all ready. Here we come London Eye!!! ;)

Darwin's POV

                         We are now at the hotel's restaurant to take our breakfast.

Darwin: Kuys Aejel, why do you look like finding for someone?

Steven: He is looking for Choelyn.

Aejel: Ha? I'm not.

Nash: Tell the truth kuys, you are looking for her.

Aejel: Tsss.... Lets just eat.