Five

The two new workmates walked into the meeting room,

Today Professor Lim was going to give Eve her first patient,

also, the group always has to meet in the early morning to discuss about the patients states and all.

"Good morning doctors, don't you think you are late!??" said Professor Lim.

" I-i showed her the hospital as you said madam" Jung kook said in a very nervous tone.

"Oh yes I almost forgot, then come and have a seat"

Jungkook sighed in relieve as he wasn't ready to get scolded by the professor at the beginning of the day.

Eve noticed Hyunji waving and smiling at Jungkook then when her eyes met Eve's she got a blank expression on her face.

"I think she stills angry about yesterday I should speak to her later." Thought Eve.

"Jimin and I are having a very important surgery, but we need an extra doctor we want this surgery to be finish perfectly" Kim Namjoon said.

"I'm here, my patient will be discharged today plus it's my specialty" Jung kook said.

"Okay, I trust you guys; you are the first surgeons to perform this kind of surgery in Seoul, good luck" said Professor Lim

"Oh yes before I forget, doctor Eve here these are the files of your patient " she added handing the files to Eve.

"I think we won't meet a lot today, you heard what is happening,

anyways make sure to cure your first patient and don't think about me a lot" Jungkook said and run out of the room.

"Such a big baby" laughed Eve

"Since when you guys started dating" Min Yoongi asked and let all the attention on Eve who was now all red.

"No Doctor Min it's just we became friends this morning but I started to regret it" she tried to explain.

"I'm just kidding, our Jun kook is weird you need to get used to it.

By the way call me Yoongi,

since we are in the same team no need to be formal with anyone here right guys??"

"Yes, I already asked her but I think she don't like calling others oppa " Jimin spoke.

"Yes, Jimin hyung I really hate that" Eve joked.

"Come on that's really weird" laughed Jimin.

" You can call me Monie or Namjoon"talked Namjoon.

Hyunji didn't seem to be enjoying the talk, she was about to leave when Eve stooped her.

"Hyunji can we talk for a moment?" she asked her.

"What do you want; I have a lot of work".

" I wanted to apology about last time, I know I was selfish, forgive me".

" Yeah alright" she said and left.

" Leave her she needs time, she still can't get the idea of not being the only girl in the group" said Jimin.

Eve smiled and excused herself to go and see her patient.

She walked in the corridor while reading the files.

Patient Name: Jung Hoseok.

-A professional dancer woke up in morning and couldn't control his legs, his bottom body in general.

-He had a feeling of wearing a thigh sock, a sharp pain plus a weak and heavy feeling in his legs.

I knocked the door and walked in, I saw a handsome guy laying in bed and his face tells everything. It's very difficult for any human to lose his legs and more difficult for a dancer of course.

"Good morning Mr.Jung, I'm your new doctor".

"Good morning" he replied with a face showing nothing but hopelessness.

"Tell me Mr.Jung were you stressed out this days, I mean before the accident".

"Not at all, I was working for my new choreography and everything was going great".

"Did you fall while dancing?"

"Yes, I did, but it wasn't that important".

"Obviously, there's nothing in the X-rays files" said Eve while looking at the files.

"Tell me doctor is there any hope for me to dance again??" he asked with eyes about to break in tears.

"To be honest I didn't see a similar case in reality but there's an idea about what could your problem be" Eve tried to explain without giving him false hopes.

His lips turned to a small smile and the said " I knew it, I still have hope to dance again, I trust you doctor".

The young doctor smiled and walked out of his room.

"I think I need to speak with Namjoon about that" Eve talked to herself then she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

My bestie:

I need you I have 45 minutes before the surgery and I'm quite nervous

Eve:

I don't remember I had a best friend, who the hell you are??

My bestie:

It's me, the most famous boy in the hospital remember

Eve:

JEON JUNGKOOK!

My bestie:

Here you go, come to the resting room I'm waiting

Eve:

Why should I come!

My bestie:

Please:3

Eve:

okay wait there I'm coming

My bestie:

Hurry up

Eve:

Wait!

How did you get my number and didn't you tell me that you forgot your phone at home??

Seen at 10:32 am