Sixteen

Eve couldn't think about anything at that moment,

"How am I going to face my group's members and my patient?"she thought.

She believed that it was all because of her.

"Dr.Eve ? a nurse asked.

"Professor Lim is waiting for you in her office" she said and disappeared.

She walked to her office, and honestly she was so nervous to meet her.

"Sit here please" she said

Eve sat down and didn't dare to look at her face "I'm so sorry, I had to be more careful, the baby died because of me, I understand if you don't want to work...."

"Don't say that Dr.Eve, listen you had an impossible case to cure, doctors still do researches about this disease, you did great in taking care of her, and about the accident that happened this morning wasn't your fault, you let the nurse to take care of her when you went to help another soul" she said.

"I mustn't do that, if I took her myself everything would be all right now" said Eve.

"You can't change the facts, at the end we are also humans, and yeah about the nurse she'll have the appropriate punishment"

"You can go now to your place, I'm giving you the permission " Professor Lim spoke.

Eve walked in the elevator, someone entered with her,but she didn't look , she kept looking at her feet,

suddenly, she felt that someone hugging her "I'm so sorry "

Eve looked at his face to find Jung kook,

it was Jung kook,

" he's always there for me." thought Eve.

She hugged him back, luckily there wasn't anyone except for them in the elevator until the door opened and Hyunji showed up.

They both stood surprised until she spoke: "Oppa what is happening?"

"Nothing she just.. just .." he tried to say when Eve went off the elevator and let both of them there.

" Just what?

what can we name this relation?

what can we call all what happened between us??!" Eve thought.

She was quit upset about how her relation with Jungkook isn't that clear.

She took all her courage and knocked the patient's door.

Mr.Kim opened the door, he wasn't crying, but she could tell that he was really sad.

Eve entered the room and stood in front of them: "I came to apology, I'm so sorry, you lost the baby because of the stupid me, please forgive me" she said started crying again.

"It's not your fault, I left her alone" Seokjin spoke.

"It's not your fault honey, I insisted on going by myself, I thought I can do it myself" She said.

"It's better this way, I can't take care of myself how I can take care of a baby" she added.

Eve's heart shattered hearing how desperate her patient was.

"Don't say that I'm here" Seokjin said.

Eve couldn't stay more than that,

she couldn't stand seeing them that sad.

She headed to the lockers to get change and go home.

She need rest.

She was there taking off her shirt when someone entered the room.