Six

Eve made her way the meeting room where Jungkook was waiting for her.

She entered the place but found no one there.

The girl got supper annoyed "Why he texted me if he's not coming" she said in annoyance.

"Who you think you are, he won't come" a voice talked deep inside Eve's mind.

"No, he is my friend" Eve responded and held her head trying to unheard the negative thoughts.

"He will come "she said to herself while smiling in the empty room.

"Go away I don't want to talk with you; stupid mind" She said talking with herself.

Jungkook entered at the wrong moment as he found Eve having some kind of conversation with nobody but her in the room.

"Eve, with whom you're talking?" he asked.

"N-nothing "said Eve with a terrified look on her face.

Jungkook rose an eyebrow as if he didn't believe what she said.

"Right, come here you liar, I'm going to kill you" spoke Eve hoping to change the subject.

She chased the boy who was holding two cups of coffee in his hands.

"Stop I am going to drop the coffee and might burn my beautiful face" he talked while smiling.

" Then I'm giving you two seconds to put them down because I'll be the one who will destroy your beautiful face" said Eve slightly panting.

"No way!" He replied and put the cups on the table.

He then ran around the table with Eve chasing him from behind.

Laughs and giggles from both of them filled the place.

But due some stupid person who left a bunch of books on the floor,

Jungkook fell followed by Eve who fell right on him.

Their bodies were pressed against each other,

Faces inches away making the atmosphere weird for both of them.

Eve tried to get up by putting her hands against Jungkook's chest.

She got shocked by how hard and solid his chest was.

In fact, Jungkook had a really well-built body.

She then got up trying her best to stay calm.

Jungkook on the other side was speechless.

He just felt weird for not getting up as fast as he could but instead, he stayed waiting for Eve to do the first move.

He stood up as well and handed Eve one of the cups then spoke nervously "Here it's still warm".

Eve thanked him and Jungkook being him, he decided to tease her a little bit" For letting you lay on my body" he said with a grin on his face.

"For the coffee you idiot" she hit his arm.

"You're welcome sweetheart" he winked at her and sat while taking a sip from his mug.

"By the way, you didn't answer my question earlier" said Eve.

"It's obvious isn't it" relied Jungkook.

It was Eve's turn to tease him "So desperate to have my number" she smirked.