Three

"Eve, are you awake?"

I heard him saying.

"Look at my eyes, I'll take you outside " he told me while smiling, but as always, it's a fake smile just like my whole life.

I laughed at him and tilted my head to the side "You don't have to "I said.

"Just come with me" he said holding my hand.

Eve got up from her sleep still not believing how the dream she just saw was so realistic.

She found herself sweating in her bed.

She soon smiled remembering her day, it was tiring but good in some ways.

"Flashback"

After Jung kook was gone, the place suddenly went very loud with kids cry, injured people everywhere.

It happened that for the very first day of Eve in the hospital, a big accident happened causing tens of people to die and get injured.

Eve ran toward an old woman, she seemed very weak and all she said that her back, jaw and shoulders are hurting her.

She watched from afar as there was already doctor Do by her side.

Eve decides to go and search for another patient when the lady started to vomit, that made the situation awkward, because doctor Do think her back is damaged.

But for Eve, it seemed that the woman was having a heart attack, it's the most common symptoms for women.

So, she went to give miss Do some help but she got fully ignored by Doctor Hyunji as she was written in her ID card.

The madam's state was getting worst and Hyunji wasn't helping in any way so Eve pushed Hyunji to the side and did what she had to do.

"What the hell are you doing, you stole my patient" she said angrily.

"Yes, I did but at least I saved a life" replied Eve.

Doctor Do hadn't time to fight for what happened right now but she already drew a red line between her and Eve.

"I like girls with such behaviors, you did great Eve "Jung kook shouted while taking a patient out of the section.

The young doctor giggled but she suddenly felt someone looking at her from afar,

It was a girl around her tall with long dark hair wearing a blue hospital gown.

But Eve didn't give so much attention to her and went to do her job.

She had treated few injured people and helped mentally some of the patient's families when suddenly doctor Min came and asked her if she would like to do a liver transplantation surgery.

She was speechless, back there when she was getting trained to be a surgeon, no one really asked her if she likes to perform a surgery.

"You need to hurry I don't have time doctor Eve " said doctor Min.

"Yes doctor, I'll do my best trust me, shall we go?"

The surgery went very well but it took so much time since the patient was alcoholic and his liver was very damaged.

Eve looked at her watch and saw that it was already around 11 pm, It was very late and she felt scared to go by herself to her apartment.

While thinking of some solution she glimpsed doctor Park walking out of the building.

"Doctor Jimin" she yelled hoping for him to hear her.

Jimin looked behind him to see the girl running to him.

She asked him awkwardly if he's going to walk to the bus station and he smiled at her then said "No I have a car, but I can drive you if you have no one to go with"

"No, it's okay I'll just go alone" replied Eve.

"Come on, at least until you make some friends to go with" he said.

"Thanks doctor"

"Doctor? Haven't I told you can call me oppa?"

"Yes, you did but I really hate this word, can I use hyung instead?"

Jimin laughed at what she said and thought she's weird and cute at the same time.

"Just call me Jimin" He added and walked along with her to the parking.

The last thing Eve remembered was opening her door, laying down on her bed and sleeping without even changing her clothes.

"End of flashback"