5.

Junghyun's POV

I could tell she was very worried and smiled weakly at her and left the convenience store, "Ah! Yah, your money!" 

I coolly waved at her without looking back and went to the park to enjoy the air breezes. The moon is so refreshing and beautiful to stare at.

Before I could go home, I was startled with a sudden voice, "So you were here?" 

I turned slowly and blinked my eyes repeatedly and could tell she was sweating hard from running, making me giggled cutely at her, "Were you looking for me?"

"Huh? You must be dreaming, I wasn't."

"You're sweating real hard."

"I just finished my work and it was hot in there so of course, I'd sweat hard."

"I don't think it was hot in there. I was there, you know?"

"Forget it! Why did I even bother talking to you? I'm leaving."

When she turned around and about to leave me, I quietly opened my mouth to call her, but nothing comes out from my mouth. I just watched her until she was out of my sight and sighed harshly with eyes closed and bent my head back.

I then heard someone sitting beside me so I didn't bother, thinking it's a stranger, "Did something happen to Lisa?" 

I reopened my eyes right away and it was surprisingly Dahee. I was completely taken back when she came back as I wasn't expecting it, "Again, I'm really going to leave if you don't stop staring at me."

"Aha, I was just shocked to see you coming back. I thought you didn't want to talk to me."

"Seriously, are you going to ignore my question?"

"Aha, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"You're the type of person who'd joke around with someone so they don't notice you being despair."

"Despair, me? No-"

"Then why did you want to buy a beer? Why are you alone at this late? Why were you looking sad earlier? Is it because of the company or Lisa? I could tell-"

I covered her mouth with a smile on my face, never thought Dahee would notice it. I always act tough in front of my family and the others because I don't want to worry them.

She seems surprised with my smile and I ruffled her hairs messily, "You're worried about me? Thank you." 

Dahee then blushed and about to say something ridiculous, but I interrupted her with my statement, "I'm just like you, to be honest." 

She then tilted her head confusingly and knew what exactly I meant. "Acting tough, eh?"

I nodded my head in agreement and I stared at her eyes that's sparkling and came back to reality when Dahee stood up from the bench, "I'm going home now. It seems you wanted to be alone for awhile." 

This girl...she is only two years younger than me. She's different compared to Jisoo.

My heart was beating fast when I called her name out loud, "Dahee!" 

She turned around while I giggled in disbelief after realizing for a brief moment that there's another important in my life, "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Should I repeat it for you?"

"W-What? G-Girlfriend? Are you insane?! Why are you dating someone who hurt your sister?"

"Didn't you apologize to her already?"

"Tsk, she told you."

"Are you still afraid of me?"