13.

No one's POV

Everyone changed into their pajamas excluding Lisa and Jungkook and waited for them patiently. Lisa then decided to cook for them, wanting Jin to help her out, which had Jungkook jealous.

He was giving her a sincere stare, making Lisa feel awkward as she finally turned to side, "Why? Is there something on my face?" 

He nodded his head right away while she cupped her face and gasped shockingly, "Did I gain weight?" 

Jungkook burst into laughter and shook his head into disagreeing, making Lisa pouted cutely, "I'm sorry, but no you didn't. I was just mesmerized by your stunning look." 

Lisa quivered at his cheesy line and everyone was booing at him since it was cringe. She chuckled at Jungkook and cupped his cheeks to peck his lips.

"Yah! We are still here!" Yoojung shouted angrily but deep inside, she was fangirling as she missed seeing them together. Jungkook and Lisa smiled at each other chuckling while the others rolled their eyes on them and gathered around.

Lisa stood up and made her way towards kitchen and asked Jin, "Jin oppa, can you help me in the kitchen?" 

Jin brightened up and completely forgotten his tiredness and went to the kitchen right away, leaving the others behind as well as Jungkook.

The others looked at Jungkook directly and questioned him about his expression earlier, "Why are you sad?" 

Jungkook raised his head up nervously and sighed hardly while scratching his neck, "Well, it's hard to believe that she's finally back to my side." 

The members as well as the girls gave him a sad expressions. 

Jimin: "Why?"

Jennie: "I think I understand where Jungkook is getting at."

Yoojung: "Me too."

Jungkook: "It's just unimaginable to have her after all these years. I never thought that it'd be this quick than I expected."

Namjoon: "I guess waiting for her was worth it. If you didn't wait for her, then none of this would've happenned."

Jungkook: "Then, that mean I would've moved on by then and found someone else."

J-hope: "To be honest, you wouldn't want to be with someone else other than Lisa, would you?"

Jennie: "You can't forget your own first love despite another girl."

Yoojung: "If you did, then only Lisa would be really in pain if she got her memories back."

Taehyung: "What matters the most is that you and Lisa are back together as usual. Whatever Lisa said to you, she actually meant it. Remember what I told you about her abroad?"

Jimin: "What did you tell him on that day, by the way?"

Taehyung: "I told him Lisa's true feelings towards him. Lisa decided to choose abroad because of Jungkook and when she comes back one day, she would return his confession. But things have gone really complicated and that we were all misunderstanding each other."

Suga: "Truly complicated and messed up."

Namjoon: "Life are always like that."

Jungkook: "Well, you'd understand if you guys were in my shoes. She left me twice and I'm anxious because what if she disappears again?"

All: "Jungkook..."

Jin couldn't find the right timing to barge in when he overhead their conversation and went back to the kitchen. He thought of an idea to hear Lisa's true feelings again, which he immediately took his phone out and turned on the voice recorder.