9.

Lisa's POV

I was left alone with Jungkook while the members were waiting for Jungkook outside, "How long are you going to stay here?" 

I looked at him and sulked a bit that he's worried about me again, making me caressed his cheek, only to surprise him and the members as well, "Don't worry, I won't cry again." 

Jungkook couldn't believe me so instead, I gave him a reassuring smile, making him feel at ease. He sighed in relief and lets go of my wrist, finally giving me time alone, "That's relief. Take care." 

Jungkook was about to leave me until I pulled him back around, making his eyes widened when I kissed him on the lips.

The members gasped shockingly.

I pulled away from him and chuckled at his expression, "Thank you. I will take care of myself from now on." 

Jungkook was still confused as well as the members and I rolled my eyes on him, making me wiped off the lipstick on his lips, "Don't just keep staring at me. Those guys are waiting for you."

He then came back to reality and turned around as he hissed angrily as if he wants to do it again.

Then, Jungkook cupped my face with a lustful eyes, making me shivered because of his gaze, "W-What are you-" He then kissed me back, making me caught off guard, his tongue was dancing with mine for dominance.

He pulled away while I covered my mouth in embarrassment and I regretted making a move first.

He smirked at me teasingly and said one last thing, "Next time you do that, I'll make it even more interesting." 

I blushed at his comment and shouted at him, "PERVERT!"

He left the room while laughing at my reaction with the members. My legs gave in as I was still stunned by that kiss. I touched my lips and then, hugged myself happily that I get to feel his touch after so long.

Do I really deserve Jungkook? 

I saw a woman figure taking something from her purse, making me wondered if it was Jisoo, "Jisoo?"

She turned around and was surprised to see me as if it was like back then. "Lisa? Why are you here?" 

"How are things with you and Junghyun?" 

"You, did you get your memories back?"

"Huh? No, why?"

"Oh, I was confused for a second when you mentioned both of us. I thought you can't remember anything."

"Ah, I heard about you from Junghyun so that's why I asked."

"Oh, really? Well, not so well. He just friendzoned me a week ago."

I was surprised and always thought that they'll get back together one day. 

What's wrong with Junghyun?

"Why?"

"Just, he found someone else. I'm okay as long as it is her. I feel at ease when she's with Junghyun."

"Eh? Who is it?"

"I don't think you know her. Her name is Dahee. She's my younger sister, but I registered to a new family so I left them. I'll be glad to have your brother take care of Dahee since that girl have been having hard times and never felt loved by her parents."

I was beyond surprised to hear a shocking news from Jisoo about Dahee and Junghyun. I never knew about Dahee's sister, but I was relieved to know.