Chapter 1- Promise

Your pov
"Sebastian! Watch out!" You yelled at your love, Sebastian just in time for him to miss the scythe of Grell.

You yourself where meant to protect Ciel, which you did of corse.

May-Rin had her glasses off, witch was a rare sight, as she fought Ronald.  As for Finny and Bardroy they where fighting William together.

Why you may ask? The reapers where trying to kill the young master, Ciel Phantomhive.

"(Y/n) take Ciel and hide! We can not continue to fight like children with these damn reapers!" I heard Sebastian yell out, I look down at my young master. "Come now. It's no longer safe." I picked Ciel up like a small child and took him to the safe room Sebastian had made a few weeks back.

I placed Ciel at the back, right corner of the room and just before shutting the door I yell to my love. "Please. Sebastian promise me you'll live through this!"

I looked at Sebastian just as some of his hair covered his face. "I promise." He said softly while fighting Grell.

I closed the door and everything went black. Not even a glimmer of light. "...(y/n)?" I heard the young master say. "Yes M'lord?" The young lord moved close to me and hugged me. I was a bit shocked he has never be to found of me.

"....I'm sorry......" I was confused. "You have nothing to be sorry for M'lord. Your the..most... what...did you....do..."

That's it for the first chapter guys! Thank you for reading! Please leave a comment and give a ⭐️!

270 Words!