Chapter 4- GoodBye

Like comment and share plzzzzz if you have any idea's please let me know!!!! If you want your name in it post your name in the comments!
On with the story!

~~~~~~your POV!~~~~~~~~~

Once me and Ciel get to his study we sit on opposite side of his desk.

"Care to play a game (y/n)?" Ciel asked looking at the black and blue chest bored sitting on the desk.

"I would love to!" I say happily. Ciel sets up the bored and moves first.

~~~~~~~~~Ciel's pov~~~~~~~~

I look up to see Sebastian standing at the door. I look down to see Bre looking at me looking a bit confused.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" I ask. "Well it's just Sebastian dose not seem like someone who would want to kill me..."

My heart stoped. Sebastian would never love me if he knew I told her all of these things... not true love at lest.....

"Ciel you wouldn't lie to me.. right?" (Y/n) asked. My breath hitched as I saw Sebastian's eyes glow pink.

"Yes.. I did.. I'm sorry but I don't want you and Sebastian together anymore...." I say faking sadness perfectly.

"W-what..??? Me and Sebastian where... together..????"  (Y/n) asked a bit of happiness in her voice.

"I don't want you together because.. I'm in love with Sebastian!" I yell not thinking.

Sebastian walked in calmly and picks (y/n) up and without hesitation left.

"......my contract.... why can't can't I feel it?!" I ran to the closet mirror and saw it was gone. Tears fill my eyes. "SEBASTIAN! I COMMAND YOU TO COME BACK!" I fell to my knees crying.

"Iv lost everything.... Sebastian... any hope of getting revenge...." I curl up on the floor crying.

~~~~~~~Sebastian's pov~~~~~~

'That damned child! After all i have done for him! He is lucky I let him live!' I think.

"W-we are.. together?" (Y/n) asked unsure of anything.

"You.. are my wife (y/n)." I said with small tears in my eyes. "I-I'm married!" She said surprised.

I simply nod trying not to let her see the sadness in my eyes.

"Sebastian... do you think I can get my memories back?...."

"Yes. I'm taking you back to the home we lived in before that brat was my master. "

She nuzzled into me. "I would like that very much." She said. She was more than beautiful as a field of snow covered roses.