Chapter 8- Opps..

~~~~~~your pov,~~~~~~

When I woke up i heard the tea pot. I got up and realized I did not have any extra clothes with me since we rushed over after we left Ciel. 'This is.. mine and Sebastian's house after all.. I should have clothes somewhere.' I thought as I place my feet on the floor.

I wonder over to a wardrobe, that was much taller than me, I opened it to see a lot of Sebastian's clothes. I look up to see mine about 3 feet above my head and see my clothes. 'There is no way I can reach those..' I thought as I look threw Sebastian's clothes and get a large black silk shirt and jump up grab the leg of some of my black tight and change.

The shirt went just past my butt seeing how I was shorter than Sebastian. Then it hit me. 'I need to pee!!!!' Without thinking I ran to the bathroom and sat down on the 'thrown' and peed.

Then I realize Sebastian was in the shower '.....................crap...'

"M'lady?" Sebastian asked confused from behind the dark shower curtain.

"I just has to use the bathroom. S-sorry.." I quickly finish and ran out.

I could hear Sebastian chuckle a bit. A few minutes later the door opens and Sebastian comes out fully dressed his hair still wet.

Im sitting on bed reading and think '....he is actually very hot..' i lightly blush.

"Your not bad yourself love." He said with a smirk.

][[[]][][]][][][][][][][][]] ][]][][][]
Like, share, and comment!