Chapter 1

"Madoka you should get to school too" said Madoka's father sipping on his coffee.

"Oh true! Sayaka and Kyoko are probably waiting!"

Madoka grabs her toast and rushes out the door.

"We'll be enemies?...... One day?..." Madoka recalls

At school

"Madoka sure is late again" Kyoko complains while eating an apple.

"She's nearly always late!" Sayaka takes a bite out of Kyoko's apple.

"Oh there she is!" Kyoko says while pointing at Madoka running at them.

"I ...... Made.... It" Madoka said In between breaths. They then started walking to class.

"Homura left the school 5 months ago...... I haven't seen her since... I think she's stopping me from finding out something..." Madoka thought in class.

"Now boys don't be picky on how your eggs are made! Now for the other thing we have a new student after Homura-chan left, Asumi-san please come in" the teacher said

"Didn't this happen before?" Madoka thought

A girl with short sliver hair like sayaka's but a little bit longer entered the class.

She looked serious and didn't seem to smile.

"I'm Kanna Asumi it's nice to meet you all" she said

She waved her hand revealing a magical girl ring, Kyoko throws a paper ball at Sayaka and Madoka.

It said "magical girl"

Madoka and Sayaka went wide eyed and stared at Kanna.

At first break

"So Kanna what school did you go to before this one?"

"Why is your hair silver?"

"Where did you get that ring?"

More questions were been asked but Kanna sat still saying nothing nor looking at them.

"I think Kanna needs some space!" Kyoko said and all the girls went back to their seats.

Kyoko slams her hand on Kanna's desk, the other hand on her hip.

"Magical girl Kanna Asumi?"

Kanna's eyes widened as she stared at Kyoko, Sayaka and Madoka came over and showed her their magical girl rings.

"There's already 4 magical girls in town so you aren't needed here!" Kyoko said

"Kyoko! That's not very nice!" Sayaka says

"4?...... What about Homura-chan?" Asked Madoka

"Who's Homura-chan?" Asked Kyoko with a confused look so did Sayaka.

Kanna gets up from her seat and drags Madoka out of the class room into the hall Sayaka and Kyoko following close behind them.

"You remember everything? That you're not only a magical girl? That you're not suppose to be here?................ That Homura isn't Homura anymore?" Desperation was in Kanna's voice.

"Ummm.... What are you talking about?" Asked Madoka

"Sayaka do you remember the witches? Kyoko do you remember -"

"I think that's enough" Mami said appearing out of the shadows

"Mami don't you remember ...... You died?..." Kanna said with a pause.

"What are you talking about?!" Kyoko says

A little girl with long sliver hair appears behind Mami, Kanna looks at her.

"Charlotte......" Kanna said in disgust

"Who's Charlotte? This is Nagisa" Mami said

"Charlotte or should I say BB?"

"How did you know her nickname was BB?!" Mami said protecting Nagisa

"You've all forgotten again......"

Kanna walks away back to class as the bell rings.