Chapter 7

I have decided to only do 12 chapters because Im running out of ideas

________________________________________________

I woke up in the middle of the night panting

"That dream was what happened in the future...."

I said

I got up and went to my kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Well in the end........ They all become witches........" I whispered to my self

Why is life so cruel? I thought to my self

*Morning*

I heard a knock on my door so I opened the door.

"Jinna!" Kyoko said

Why is Kyoko here?

"Why are you here? And why did you call me Jinna......" I said, this proved my theory right we are in the future's past

"I don't know but let's go to school together, Sayaka is here too"

"Hey!" Sayaka said popping out behind Kyoko

"Let's go to school together!" Kyoko said again

I quickly got changed and walked with them. Madoka came with Homura later on.

"So Madoka why'd you bring the witches back?" Asked Sayaka

"Sayaka! I didn't bring the witches back!" Madoka said chasing after Sayaka giggling.

"Homura since you're a Homura from a different dimension and time line you don't know what this dimension's Homura is like" I whispered into Homura's ear

"So?" She said

"Meet me at 2nd break ill tell you everything that happens"

"Okay then"

*at school*

Kyoko passed a note to Sayaka saying "I'm bored!"

I sit behind Sayaka -_-

She and Kyoko are always together it makes me jealous sometimes.

Madoka and Homura are together but I'm with no one, Mami's got Nagisa

I just sat there in class thinking about random stuff for the rest of the lesson.

*2nd break roof top*

"You wanted me here?" Homura said as she approached

Homura's POV

as I approached her I automatically knew something was wrong.

Kanna had her face down and this dark aroma was surrounding her.

"Kanna I mean Jinna is something wrong?"

"In .....order ......to save..... Madoka ....... I MUST KILL YOU BEFORE YOU START THE WAR!!!!!!" She screamed and transformed to attack me.

I dodged Morning star by an inch, after I transformed it was a one on one fight.

We were slashing at each other and soon we broke apart covered in blood,cuts and bruises.

I stood there panting heavily so did she. Madoka came running in between us two so did Kyoko and Sayaka.

"Jinna, Homura stop! - I don't feel well....." Madoka says then suddenly hits the ground.

I stared at her then realised something was wrong when Sayaka and Kyoko fell to the ground.

I looked at Jinna and she nodded we both looked over the rails and saw everyone was on the ground too.

"Homura ......... this wasn't suppose to happen but I think time is resetting....." Kanna said

"Jinna are you saying we're trapped in someone's world?"

"Yes that's the only explanation someone from the future must of done this! That's why we are in the future's past or whatever!"

"So basically if we make a wrong move this person will reset things?"

"Yes and why is everyone calling me Jinna again?"

"Kyoko made it up for you"

"Thought so........ Just avoid mistakes from now on....."