Intro

Hello! I would like to thank you for reading so far, it means a lot. 

Anyway, I am stuck on the ending and haven't quite figured out how I'm going to end this just right. So, I do have at least half of it done, for now, I'm going to give you a little teaser. I promise, little by little, the rest will be published soon.

EDITED:: I have completed the ending the rest of the story is now up and available for reading. Enjoy! and Thanks!

Amazing story cover made by: lucida-. I usually make my own covers and whatnot but this work is worth using! Thanks so much if you're reading this, love this cover so much

On with the teaser! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She still loves him, even after finding out something that should change her perspective on him. Even after him lying to her for months, years maybe. She still loves him. Nothing could change that bond. Your first love is always something you remember, whether good or bad. She loves him.

Love is a wicked like that. Makes one look past the bad and straight to the good. In this case, the worst thing Kohl has ever done is lie to her about why he ditches her for his mother, so she thinks anyway...

She loves him and nothing could change her mind about it. Nothing. And she'll go great measures to prove it. That she will, even if kills her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know it's a bad teaser, but this was all I could give ya' without spoiling something else. 

If you're still reading, thanks! 

I promise to upload part 1 tomorrow. 

Until next time, 

Thank you ( again)

Have a nice day

and peace out!