Meet The Judges

By now you're probably wondering who we are.

Who are we again?

Really? I wasn't I thought we were narrators?

I thought we were story tellers?

No, you idiots.

Ok, not story tellers.

We're judges guys, seriously? I literally asked you guys if you wanted to join.

Oh.

Oh

Oh

That's boring though

Shut up and introduce yourselves.

Hey, I'm Olivia! I've always wanted to judge covers so it's really awesome and that I can do something like this. Whenever I look at a cover I look for something unique that will catch my eye but not so much to where the cover is cluttered. I'm looking forward to judge. Thank you!

precious_life1

Likes: Things that catch my eyes and I'm more fond of color

Dislikes: Clutter

Ello I'm Sophia! And I'm one of the judges for this contest. I'm not that picky but I love things that our put together and that are simple. One of my favorite kinds of covers are collages but I'm very fond of manipulative. But try not to go too over the top like I said I'm more of simple type. I can't wait to see what everyone does and don't freak out too much! Just try your best ;)

smia_101

Likes: I love the simple things in life

Dislikes: eh

Heya, My name is Erica, and I like chez
and pizza. This is my first time judging anything like covers, but I'm a musical fanatic and I'm so excited to participate in this.

roni_proxy

Likes: Food and Musicals but I love aesthetics

Dislikes: People

Hai, my name's Kristine. I make and promote most of the covers and things like that. I even make all of them! I wanna learn from all of your techniques and skills! I love broadway and all that jazz. (I just made a reference accidentally)

kristine0409

Likes: Broad way and Food and I prefer manipulative Covers but I love all of them

Dislikes: clutter

Well gosh I think we're gonna start soon.

I'm

So

Excited